Goodboy Norman Featherstone

Thursday, December 06, 2007

The Ilk

My People have the ilk. It seems to be some sort of cold and sinus congestion. I'm sure glad Pugs can't get the ilk from their humans. I wouldn't want to be as miserable as they seem to be. At least they already got my Christmas tree put up this past weekend, because I doubt they would be up for doing it this weekend. The house is looking all Christmasy! I'm ready for that tree to start dropping me some presents! I have been trying to sweet-talk it into dropping presents, but that hasn't worked yet. I think I may have to resort to more drastic measures and threaten it with a raised leg.

8 Comments:

  • At 9:49 AM, Blogger Oscar said…

    Trees drop presents?! Sweet. I want my tree to drop me presents!

     
  • At 10:07 AM, Blogger Pam said…

    Norman, I hope your people feel better soon.

     
  • At 11:05 AM, Blogger Page said…

    Aw, poor people. Cuddle them, Norman, so they feel better soon! Oh, and if you get a cat, you'll be sure to have something fall out of the Christmas tree...though it's usually broken when it lands. You should get a cat!

     
  • At 11:05 AM, Blogger Punchbugpug said…

    I hope the people feel well real soon! If trees drop presents I'm putting up another tree!

     
  • At 1:33 PM, Blogger AM said…

    Sorry your people have the iik. Perhaps they need extra snuggling and kisses to get better.

     
  • At 4:23 PM, Blogger Frances Louise said…

    A little extra loving from you should help your people feel better . . . .it sucks to be feeling under the weather now.

     
  • At 8:46 PM, Blogger Jen and Suki said…

    I hope the people feel better soon. Also I hope I get a tree that drops presents soon... if that's what this whole Christmas thing is about, I can't wait!!

     
  • At 8:57 PM, Blogger Tami said…

    I hope Woman and Ian feel better soon :)
    You better not pee on the tree or Santa won't visit!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home