Goodboy Norman Featherstone

Monday, December 03, 2007

We're Getting a Spa!

Woot for us! We are finally getting our spa, which is just a fancy word for hot tub. The people who sell hot tubs prefer to call them spas. I guess they sound more expensive that way. The People have always wanted a hot tub, and they have been looking around at the various options and finally decided on a Bullfrog. There were some bumps along the way, but it's finally going to happen! Ian says I'm not allowed in the hot tub, but Woman gave me a wink, so I think I'll probably be sneaking in there when he's not around, like I sneak onto the bed. It's a six-seater, so visitors are welcome! I think it will fit me, Zoe, Chloe, Rosie, Marty and Punchy! Yeah, that's six! Sorry Punchy, you'll have to leave the hubby at home. LOL! Woman said we have to wait three weeks for it to be delivered, so we might not have it in time for Christmas. That makes me sad. I wanted to take a soak on Christmas Eve so my muscles are good and relaxed and ready to open presents on Christmas morning. Oh well, I guess we'll have it for New Year's!

14 Comments:

  • At 11:14 AM, Blogger Tami said…

    How fun!

     
  • At 11:56 AM, Blogger AM said…

    Alright, in about 1.5 years, after I am done being pregnant etc, we are leaving the kids with the in-laws for the night and coming to visit you. mark your calendar. :)

     
  • At 12:19 PM, Blogger Page said…

    oh, it's perfect up there for a spa! every time we go up to the mountains we are sure to rent a house with a spa on the deck!! i'll be coming by your house shortly!! ;)

     
  • At 12:46 PM, Blogger Punchbugpug said…

    Oh wonderful!!! We can't wait! We can always send hubby to a race, while we visit and relax!!! Are you putting it on your deck or in that awesome room on the back????

     
  • At 4:07 PM, Blogger Sandy said…

    Yea...your people will love it, I'm sure. It might be too hot for you Norman. We have one here and the husband keeps it so hot that I don't get in it. I call it the crab pot...he just sits in there and boils...then he jumps in the pool to cool off.

     
  • At 7:53 PM, Blogger Magnolia Sun said…

    how exciting.

     
  • At 10:55 PM, Blogger Archie and Melissa said…

    oooo! how exciting! emmitt loved our hot tub when we had one. he used to drop his toys in the spa so we would play with him. he jumped in once with us, but i think he thought it was a little warm. :)
    melissa and emmitt

     
  • At 12:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey Norman, you'll be the Hugh Hefner of Pugs! All you need is a smoking jacket!

     
  • At 9:34 AM, Blogger kristie said…

    norman, you are one lucky pug to be getting a 'spa'. will there be massages and facials too?

     
  • At 9:34 AM, Blogger Oscar said…

    Ooh! It's the perfect time of the year to buy a spa! I am sure you will enjoy it! I've overheard my parents talking about how they can't wait to get a spa someday!

     
  • At 5:51 PM, Blogger L said…

    Nice! I wish I had a hot tub! I'd be in it all the time until I shriveled into a raisin!

     
  • At 10:49 PM, Blogger ♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ said…

    Oh you will LOVE it! We had one and sold it when we moved into our new house...BIG MISTAKE! we are in seach for another!

     
  • At 12:42 PM, Blogger Christine & Giggs said…

    Whoo hoo! Now all Norman needs is a leopard print speedo! Or would that make Ian jealous?

     
  • At 6:55 AM, Blogger cbdsupplementbenefits said…

    Inflatable spas don’t have all constant options as customary spas. whereas they are doing deliver hot, bubbly water, most don’t have water jets, and that they can’t transport you back to the Nineteen Eighties. best inflatable hot tubs under $500

     

Post a Comment

<< Home