Goodboy Norman Featherstone

Friday, December 21, 2007

Some Christmas Ornaments

Woman wanted me to share some of "our" favorite Christmas ornaments with you, so here they are.

These were some of Woman's Mom's ornaments. I never met the Woman's Mom, but Woman said Christmas was her absolute most favorite time of the year. I guess that's why Woman likes Christmas so much too. Woman particularly likes the long clear ornament shown here because it is so delicate. She knows one day she will accidentally break it, because she is a clutz like that, and this is actually the first year she has put it on our tree since she got it seven years ago.

christmas ornament

Most of the old-looking glass ornaments here were also Woman's Mom's. The bell-shaped one is a favorite, and also that pink one.

christmas ornament

Here is Woman and Ian's "First Christmas Together" ornament. It's two lovebirds on a horn. I guess they're horny birds - LOL! Mr. Chris gave Woman that Pug ornament for Christmas last year. I won't mention that he delivered it in May though - LOL!

christmas ornament

This is my first Christmas with the People ornament. See how there are three penguins on the sled? That's because there were three of us, although we have never gone sledding, and last time I checked we weren't penguins.

christmas ornament

The People get one new ornament each year. This was our second Christmas together ornament. I think I am supposed to be the baby seal. I'm glad Ian never clubbed me or nothing.

christmas ornament

This is one of Woman's all-time favorite ornaments. It's Pluto, and his little bells really jingle! Woman used to be in the ornament of the month club and received a new Disney ornament each month. She dropped membership when she started receiving crappy ornaments like Hercules holding Hercules dolls. Lame. Anyway, Pluto is not lame. He is, in fact, way cool.

christmas ornament

Another way-cool and most favorite ornament is the Goofy ornament. Check out that detail. I bet Leah would like this one, because she loves to ski.

christmas ornament

Well, those are some of our ornaments. Oh, wait, I have some more to show you. These are from Bombay and Company. They're pretty heavy, but Woman loves them anyway. Woman's general rule of ornaments is not to buy heavy ones, because a "real" tree can't hold many heavy ornaments. She does make some exceptions though.

christmas ornament

christmas ornament

I'm doing another Christmas post that will show our entire tree, so if you want to see more ornaments, you can click on the picture and see a bigger view of it.

3 Comments:

  • At 10:20 AM, Blogger Pam said…

    Those are beautiful ornaments Norman!

     
  • At 1:16 PM, Blogger Punchbugpug said…

    Such wonderful ornaments Norman! It is so nice the Woman has some of her mom's Christmas ornaments. I know they must mean a lot to her! I hope she never breaks them and if she does, she forgives herself!

     
  • At 3:33 PM, Blogger Goodboy Norman Featherstone said…

    Some of them have already been broken! It was Mr. Ian's fault, but don't let him know I told you.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home