Goodboy Norman Featherstone

Friday, December 14, 2007

Presents!

Thanks so much to Sandy for the beautiful Christmas ornament, to Lisa for the lovely framed picture of the bloggy meet-up ladies and to Punchy for my new jacket!! I love all my presents, even though some of them were for Woman. She shares presents with me though, you know. I will post some pictures later. Thanks again!

I have a little story about Punchy's present. The mailman came to the door and delivered the box. Woman told me it had my name on it, so it must be a present for me. She opened the box up for me, and there was a wrapped gift inside. Woman put it under the tree and told me I had to wait until Christmas to open it. She then went into another room. Well, I wasn't waiting until no Christmas to open a present that was rightfully mine, so I started to tear into it. Woman heard me and came out to reprimand me, but I looked so cute that she let me finish opening it. She figured there was some food in it and there was no way I would leave it alone until Christmas. When I got it open, she saw that there was no food in it and was amazed that out of all the presents already sitting under the tree, I knew that this one was for me. LOL! I am smart.

12 Comments:

  • At 10:42 AM, Blogger Tami said…

    That's a great story! Norman, you ARE smart :)

     
  • At 11:27 AM, Blogger kristie said…

    norman, you are a genious pug!

     
  • At 12:53 PM, Blogger Clover said…

    Norman, you are a smart boy! Good work on finding your gift.

    Now, guess what. I keep running into mom's closet where the presents are, and the only bag I bother with is the one that has my gifts in it! It must be a pug thing. We are pretty smart doggies.

    Love Clover xo

     
  • At 1:21 PM, Blogger Winston said…

    You are smart Norman. Tell your Woman that we got your Christmas card and it was PAWSOME!!! My parents thought you looked adorable in your outfit and dignified mane of grey chin hair.

    The Grand Duke

     
  • At 1:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Haha, you know where it's at Norman. You're great!

     
  • At 5:23 PM, Blogger Sandy said…

    Norman, I bet you smelled Chloe, Zoey, Rosie and Marty on that package and that's why you knew it was for you! Good boy for not minding your mama, too! Sometimes you just gotta do what you gotta do.

    Aunt Sue said you all take a great picture for your Christmas card and I agree. Thanks for the card!

     
  • At 5:54 PM, Blogger Punchbugpug said…

    Norman, glad you sniffed out your gift! Rosie tried to be sure some of her hair/smell was on it! You tell woman thanks for the phone call today and to take a break and make you some #1 dog treats!

     
  • At 5:59 PM, Blogger The Devil Dog said…

    You are a very smart pug, Norman. You get it from your parents, I am sure.

    Roxy

     
  • At 6:41 PM, Blogger Jen and Suki said…

    SMART! Must be the pug genes!

     
  • At 12:01 AM, Blogger Frances Louise said…

    Excellent work Norman. You make us pugs proud!

     
  • At 12:06 PM, Blogger Weeny&Daisy said…

    Hey Norman, we love your blog so we added you to our list of pug friends on our blog!

    Love Weeny and Daisy xx xx

     
  • At 12:07 PM, Blogger Page said…

    Good job Norman! Why wait till Christmas? That's crazy! Oh, and you look so handsome in your Christmas card as does Woman and The Mean One! And very dignified in your costume! Precious!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home