Goodboy Norman Featherstone

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Christmas Cards are in the Mail

Woman sent the Christmas cards yesterday! Woo-hoo! We did a photo card this year, and yes, I did get to be in the photo. Some of you may remember past Christmases when we did not do photo cards, because Ian would not let me in the photo, so Woman decided to not do photos. I don't know what the big deal is. I don't like getting my photo taken anyway! The Christmas card photo is particularly painful since I had to wear a costume and sit in front of a hot fireplace! My bum was ON FIRE! So, I don't look so great in the photo. Woman says I am not photogenic. I hope that is true, then she will stop trying to get a good photo!

So anyway, keep an eye on your mailboxes this week! You should have my Christmas card soon! I have received a lot of cards from you all too! We really appreciate them. Thanks! We like to stick them on the refrigerator so we can enjoy them each time we open the fridge.

11 Comments:

  • At 11:13 AM, Blogger Frances Louise said…

    It's a funny thing -- Mommy was never into the photo card stuff. I mean she would get pictures of her friends/families with their babies and she would think it was nice but no big deal. That was, until she got ME! Now all she wants to do is send multiple pictures of me to everyone she knows. Unfortunately, she couldn't get her act together to do that, and Daddy couldn't care less about holiday cards (although he likes receiving them).

     
  • At 11:32 AM, Blogger Tami said…

    You always look great in the photos I have seen!

     
  • At 12:23 PM, Blogger Page said…

    I stick my cards on the fridge too! I figure since I frequent that particular area of my house to often, might as well look at great pics too! ;)

     
  • At 1:48 PM, Blogger AM said…

    Yeah! We got ours today. You all look so nice. Thanks for putting on that cute costume Norman! You look very manly. :)

     
  • At 2:16 PM, Blogger Goodboy Norman Featherstone said…

    Wow! You got your card already? The mail is fast! Woman took them to the post office yesterday at lunch!

     
  • At 7:33 PM, Blogger Diane Irvine Armitage said…

    I want to see the Christmas photo! It sounds great :-)

     
  • At 9:01 PM, Blogger Michelle said…

    Ooh! We did photo cards this year too. Can't wait to see yours. I am hoping to get mine in the mail this week.

     
  • At 8:19 AM, Blogger kristie said…

    norman, i have always considered you to be very photogenic.

     
  • At 6:42 AM, Blogger Tami said…

    I received your card yesterday (Thursday). You ALL are so beautiful it kills me! Woman should be a model and that is no joke.
    Norman,your outfit is just adorable. I would love to squeeze you and give you lots of kisses!

     
  • At 8:22 AM, Blogger kristie said…

    norman, i got your card yesterday! i think you are so cute - you look just like 'papa elf' in the movie 'elf'...make the woman let you watch that movie...by the fire...with hot chocolate and popcorn.

     
  • At 8:55 AM, Blogger Pam said…

    You look very handsome in your Christmas card Norman! I love your Woman's hair.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home