Goodboy Norman Featherstone

Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Secret Santa! (and some other stuff)

I have been wanting to blog about our Secret Santa gift, but Woman wanted to wait until our hot tub was hooked up so I could show you all the gifts in use, but since it looks like that is NEVER going to happen, I am going forward with my Secret Santa post!

Thank you Kara for the awesome Secret Santa gift of hot tub supplies! What a wonderfully thoughtful gift! I know the People will enjoy them tremendously!!

She sent us some special fragrances for the hot tub and a cute whale thermometer!

secret santa gifts

Check out this guy's face. I don't know that I trust him floating around my Woman when I'm not there. I'm going to have to keep a close eye on him.

whale thermometer

Look at all these fragrances! Woman can't wait to use them!! She says you can smell them faintly through the plastic containers, and she especially can't wait to open the Cucumber Melon and Eucalyptus Mint!

hot tub perfurmes

The fragrances also have moisturizer in them, which is awesome, because your skin gets all dried out in that hot spa water!

hot tub perfurmes

You may be wondering why the hot tub is not hooked up yet. Well, we have had trouble getting an electrician to come out and install a 240 line. There is some talk of upgrading our breaker box, and apparently it's not the most fun work in the world. We did have two different electricians come out in the past two days, but we have not heard back from them with a quote. One other electrician came out last week, but his quote seemed really high, so the People are holding out for a better deal.

So .... once it is finally in working order, this is where the People will spend most of their time.

bullfrog spa

And where will the sweet little Pug be while the People are soaking? Well, I don't know where that Pug will be, but this Pug will probably be parked on the rug ... Humpug!

bullfrog spa

In other news, our friends (Kris and Lyn) have a new baby, Claire Evelyn. The baby decided to come on New Year's Eve (4 weeks early), and due to complications, Lyn had to have a C-section instead of a natural birth as planned. After she delivered, she had even more complications. I will spare you all the details and just say that we are glad she is here with us today! We would have missed her and her beautiful smile. Also, she's my favorite Vet!

Here is a picture of Kris, Lyn and Paige.

bledsoe hallloween

And here is the new baby, Claire Evelyn.

claire evelyn

And finally, Mr. Ian has a new t-shirt up for voting at Threadless.

A Strange Sense of Direction - Threadless, Best T-shirts Ever

It's got only two days left for voting, so if you like this shirt, make sure you vote now!

9 Comments:

  • At 3:26 PM, Blogger AM said…

    Thank you for sparing the details on the complications. :)

    I had no idea they made hot top scents like that! That seems very... sexy! ;) what a great gift idea. And yes, that whale does look a bit suspicious. If I were you, I might pluck him out of the hot tub one day and give him a good talking to.

     
  • At 6:09 PM, Blogger The Devil Dog said…

    WeWell, we are glad that mom and baby are fine. We think the hot tub sounds like a lot of fun. For the humans. When oyu get bored with being on the rug, you can come over here and eat broccoli with me.

    Roxy

     
  • At 7:10 PM, Blogger Punchbugpug said…

    Looks like it could be pretty comfy right now with some blankets? I can't wait to try it out! LOL

    Glad the new baby and mama are doing good. Scary stuff for sure!

    I will have to tell my SIL about those scents. I guess you'd have to empty the water more often????

     
  • At 8:45 AM, Blogger kristie said…

    norman, i thought dogs knew how to swim...that hot tub just looks like a pug pool to me...just saying...

     
  • At 10:23 AM, Blogger Frances Louise said…

    What pretty awesome Secret Santa gifts you received . . . now I want that hot tub all hooked up so you guys can try it and tell us what we are missing . . .

    That baby sure is cute . . . glad everything turned out well.

     
  • At 2:23 PM, Blogger Pam said…

    I didn't know they had scents for the hot tub either. What...no water wings for you Norman?

     
  • At 4:31 PM, Blogger Tami said…

    Those gifts are AWESOME!!!

     
  • At 4:56 PM, Blogger Sandy said…

    great gifts for that wonderful hot tubby. That little whale is too cute. I'm so glad the mama and baby are okay. that is scary. Funny to see the big sister checking out new baby.

     
  • At 6:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    LOVE LOVE LOVE that shirt!!! Ian is awesome. You'll have to let us know if it gets printed!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home