Goodboy Norman Featherstone

Thursday, January 10, 2008

Photographic Evidence of the Kitty Conspiracy

A couple months back there were some negative words posted about kitties on my blog. Some of it came from me, some from other readers, but in the end I recanted my comments and blamed it all on my bad experience with kitties. Well, I come before you today with proof of a Kitty Conspiracy against me despite my recanting!

This is Einstein. Einstein is a teenage kitty, and very docile with the humans. When you pick him up, he pretty much falls asleep in your arms. All the humans agree that he is a very nice kitty. Looks like a nice kitty, yes? See how I'm trying to introduce myself to him. "Hi Einstein! I'm Mr. Norman. I want to be friends."

norman and einstein

BAP!!! Right in the face!!! Look at me cringe! What a mean kitty!! He kept coming at me with those baps! Bap! Bap! Bap! One right after the other.

norman and einstein

Talk to the butt kitty, cause the face don't wanna hear it!

norman and einstein

And that's why I don't trust kitties.

norman yawns

Please let me know when the kitty is gone so I can get back on the couch.

norman peaking

11 Comments:

  • At 3:02 PM, Blogger AM said…

    Poor Norman. Im not going to say anything against kitties, but I am so sorry you had to take that abuse!

     
  • At 3:22 PM, Blogger Christine & Giggs said…

    Kitty does look pretty interested in your butt there Norman... I'd watch your back or you'll end up with a PG-13 lolcats photo.

     
  • At 3:41 PM, Blogger kristie said…

    norman, you should have sat on the kitty and squished him - that would have taught that smarty pants einstein a lesson or two!

     
  • At 4:01 PM, Blogger Punchbugpug said…

    Norman, we're thinking maybe that kitty didn't have claws? Good of you to try to make friends. Maybe the cat was jealous of your cute tail.

     
  • At 4:13 PM, Blogger Frances Louise said…

    I see the evidence Norman . . . I agree that you have been framed, and made to look like an irrational cat-hater when in fact, there is ample proof that cats should be avoided at all costs . . .

     
  • At 5:03 PM, Blogger The Devil Dog said…

    Poor Norma, your were whapped very well by that very naughty kitty. Well, they are not all as nice as Daisy and company.

    Roxy

     
  • At 5:47 PM, Blogger Tami said…

    You poor little thing! You didn't deserve that!

     
  • At 6:12 PM, Blogger Jen and Suki said…

    Cats are whack. There's your proof!

     
  • At 7:56 PM, Blogger ♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ said…

    Talk to the Butt...LOL still chuckling!

     
  • At 10:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    What an adorable kitty. He looks like he would be a lot of fun.

    Are you sure you didn't insti instag enstig ... do anything that might have warranted a defense?

    - Miss Kitty

     
  • At 8:55 AM, Blogger Pam said…

    Yikes Norman, Eistein has some attitude there!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home