Goodboy Norman Featherstone

Monday, January 21, 2008

We Have Power!

Finally! We have the power! The Electricians have been here since 9am, and they just finished up. Ian has the hot tub filled, but the water is only 51 degrees! (FYI - That's fahrenheit for all you Canadians.) It is way cold. Woman has to fly to Mobile tomorrow and won't be back until Thursday. She's going to be ticked if she can't try out the hot tub before she gets home on Thursday!

I had fun barking at the Electricians every time they came in and out of the house. I wish we had company more often! I like to bark at people!

12 Comments:

  • At 4:40 PM, Blogger Sandy said…

    Norman, tell your Woman to bring you a king cake from Mobile and some mardi gras beads! I know you and Ian will be enjoying that hot tub before she gets back.

     
  • At 4:46 PM, Blogger Goodboy Norman Featherstone said…

    King Cake is a great idea!

     
  • At 5:51 PM, Blogger Page said…

    Norman, if you're anything like Winston and Sela, I'll bet you're really good at barking at people as well as liking to do it! Like a pro!

     
  • At 8:58 PM, Blogger The Devil Dog said…

    Mom usually holds me when people come over so I do not bark at them constantly. She is no fun. Hope woman gets in the hot tub soon.

    Roxy

     
  • At 7:00 AM, Blogger Tami said…

    Congrats on the power! YEA!!

     
  • At 9:46 AM, Blogger AM said…

    Congratulations! That is good news in deed. I hope they didnt charge you an arm and a leg to run the line!

     
  • At 12:43 PM, Blogger Pam said…

    Yay! I'm sure you were just making sure they did a good job by barking..right?

     
  • At 1:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh man, I want to fly down there for a hot tub party! Pugs, too!

     
  • At 5:45 PM, Blogger Magnolia Sun said…

    Yea!

     
  • At 10:02 PM, Blogger Nevis said…

    Woot! For electricity!

     
  • At 4:17 AM, Blogger Ronin_The_Pug said…

    Yeeey for the power!

     
  • At 1:35 AM, Blogger Frances Louise said…

    Hope your Woman got a chance to try the hot tub!

    I also tagged you on my blog -- come visit and check out the driftwood pictures . . .

     

Post a Comment

<< Home