Goodboy Norman Featherstone

Friday, February 22, 2008

And All That Jazz!

Do you have that song from "Chicago" stuck in your head now? LOL! Sorry! The title is related to the post though. I have a weekend guest coming to stay with me, and you'll never guess who it is, mainly because you don't know this guest. No, it's not Catherine Zeta-Jones or Renee Zellweger (drat). Her name is Jazzy! And she's a lady Pug! Woot!!! I am way excited. Jazzy is Lyn's Mom's Pug. Lyn is the Peoples' friend who just had the miniature human Claire, and also is one of my Vets. (I have four.) Lyn's Mom lives in Tennessee, but is coming to Asheville for a visit, and Jazzy is staying with ME!

Woman gave me a bath, and later I'm going to get my ears cleaned. She wants me to look my best for my lady friend.

I'm concerned about the sleeping arrangements though. We probably shouldn't sleep together, should we? Hmmm ... I'll have to see how this plays out. I did sleep with punchy the first night I met her, but she's a human Lady, so it's a little different. I guess I'll let Woman call the shots as far as this goes. I'll let you all know! And yes, I'll take pictures of me and my new lady friend.

10 Comments:

  • At 5:26 PM, Blogger Frances Louise said…

    I would recommend sleeping in separate beds, at least the first night. You wouldn't want to give the impression that you easy, or gasp! desperate!

     
  • At 6:35 PM, Blogger Paula said…

    Oh Norman, you are going to have a puggy cuddle buddy. Don't be to forward now and scare her away. Can't wait to hear how it goes for you!

     
  • At 7:40 PM, Blogger Leah said…

    Oooooo, Norman, I can't wait to hear how you and your lady friend get along!

     
  • At 9:59 PM, Blogger The Devil Dog said…

    Separate sleeping arrangments might be for the best, but then, they could also send the wrong signal; that you are aloof, unfriendly and unsocial. See what she does first, and rememberm be a GENTLEMAN.

    Roxy

     
  • At 10:53 PM, Blogger Nevis said…

    ***Napoleon wrestles laptop away from his human mother***

    Normon, I'm telling you, this is what you do:

    1. Sniff her butt. (The ladies love this)
    2. Ask her what her sign is. It doesn't matter what the answer is, but respond with a suave, 'well, you're just the sign I've been looking for...' and then try and kiss her.
    3. As for sleeping arrangements, what you need to do is make sure there is only one bed out, so Jazzy is forced to sleep back at your place.
    4. If she seems hesitant, just chase her around the house until she gets so tired and then passes out in your bed.

    You can thank me later, kid.

     
  • At 11:57 PM, Blogger Punchbugpug said…

    Norman, just play it by ear....

    Love,
    Punchy

     
  • At 9:54 AM, Blogger Page said…

    Norman, how exciting! A lady friend! Maybe, if all goes well, you could have little babies?? You are so handsome, after all, that it is a shame not to pass on your genetic gifts....
    Oh, and how come you have four vets?

     
  • At 10:28 AM, Blogger Sandy said…

    Norman, I think it will be harmless for you and Jazzy to sleep in the same bed. You might tell the Woman and Ian that you would like to have a permanent friend come stay with you!

     
  • At 2:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Maybe you could sleep head-to-feet with her so as not to encounter any awkwardness.

     
  • At 11:44 AM, Blogger Goodboy Norman Featherstone said…

    Thanks for the advice everyone! Page, I have 4 vets because of my mast cell tumors. I have a surgeon, a holistic Vet, a traditional Vet, and the traditional Vet I go to for a second opinion when Woman doesn't agree with traditional Vet #1.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home