Goodboy Norman Featherstone

Thursday, February 07, 2008

Mmm ... Grease ....

This morning after Woman cooked up my hamburger, she took the bowl of leftover grease onto the back porch to pour it into a plastic container. She says you can't dump grease down the drain, because it will clog up all the pipes. So, while she was unscrewing the cap from the plastic container (it's just an old detergent container), I started lapping up the bowl of grease. Holy cow people. Grease is good stuff! I can see now why Mr. Chris likes Arby's so much - LOL Mr. Chris! Woman wouldn't let me eat it though, and that made me mad. Now every time I go out to pee, I run over to the grease container to see if it has sprung a leak. No leaks yet, but I'll keep you updated.

11 Comments:

  • At 5:10 PM, Blogger The Devil Dog said…

    Yummy! What a bummer about woman! I got the English Muffin bread down from the counter the other night, but Lucky took it away from me. And didn't share.

    Roxy

     
  • At 6:35 PM, Blogger Bella and Perogi said…

    I don't want to be around when that grease comes out the other end. Bella once managed to eat an Atkins peanut butter bar. Dear god. Don't ever give your pups stuff with sugar alcohols. That night is scarred in our minds.

     
  • At 10:59 PM, Blogger ♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ said…

    No stay away from the Greese Norman...you may get pimples on your chin!

     
  • At 2:32 PM, Blogger Page said…

    hehe

     
  • At 4:57 PM, Blogger Sandy said…

    Norman...bad boy...but oh so good. I bet you never get a french fries either...you woman would not want to leave you here with us... Tell Woman she will have to put the grease container up high now to keep you from entertaining yourself with it while she's not home.

     
  • At 5:12 PM, Blogger Frances Louise said…

    I second your opinion! Grease is right up there with ice cream, pizza, french fries . . .

     
  • At 5:12 PM, Blogger Frances Louise said…

    I second your opinion! Grease is right up there with ice cream, pizza, french fries . . .

     
  • At 12:02 AM, Blogger Tami said…

    One word, Norman: DIARRHEA.

     
  • At 4:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Mmmmmm...hamburger grease is yummy! Sometimes our mom will put a spoonful on our kibble as a treat. We love it! Puppy snuffles from Charlie, Honey and Ted in Spanaway, WA!

     
  • At 10:34 PM, Blogger Magnolia Sun said…

    Norman that's so bad for you and would probably make you so sick.

     
  • At 12:12 PM, Blogger Nevis said…

    If you ever want to try something TOTALLY Horrid for you, but SOOO delicious - make a grilled cheese but use bacon fat instead of butter. Oh, holy cow, that's delicious.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home