Goodboy Norman Featherstone

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

The Sleeping Arrangements

I know you are all just chomping at the bit to find out how the "sleeping arrangements" went during Jazzy's stay. I forgot to mention this in my last entry because honestly, it turned out to be no big deal. When bedtime came, I went to my bed as usual, and Woman tucked me in as usual. Woman then tried to get Jazzy to join me in my bed, but Jazzy wanted up on the big bed. LOL! She thinks she's People. She is too small to jump up on the big bed herself, so she paced from side to side trying to jump onto the bed and whining. She also liked burrowing under the bed and dislodged many pugbunnies in the process. Finally, Woman made Jazzy a bed out of a pillow and a blanket to try to get her to calm down. After about an hour, she decided to sleep on her new bed and leave the People alone. The next night she went right to her special bed with no problems. So, I got a good night's sleep with no lady Pug cramping my style.

8 Comments:

  • At 3:36 PM, Blogger AM said…

    Too funny. I think that is helpful that Jazzy dislodge many pugbunnies...

     
  • At 4:18 PM, Blogger Page said…

    Norman, how did your Woman resist the whining and the big, pleading eyes and not let Jazzy on the bed?? AND, MORE IMPORTANTLY, how did she get Jazzy to sleep on her "new" bed?? If I could only convince my pugs, I would sleep so much better!

     
  • At 9:11 PM, Blogger The Devil Dog said…

    That is very funny. Mom remembers once when Muffie & Bridget went to memere's & pepere's. Muffie was used to sleeping on the pillow and pepere kept moving her to the bottom of the bed. She would wait a few minutes then go back up to the pillows. Finally memere go so tired of pepere moving her that she told him to "cut it out and leave her alone." Muffie slept on the pillows between memere and pepere.

    Roxy

     
  • At 4:04 PM, Blogger Punchbugpug said…

    I feel sorry for anyone that dogsat our group...real sorry....

     
  • At 4:17 PM, Blogger Sandy said…

    Norman, you don't know what you are missing..not snuggling up with your pug friend. Woman should have slept on the couch with both of y'all on top of her!

     
  • At 1:21 PM, Blogger Oscar said…

    Hmmm....I sleep in the big bed. What's the big deal? Well, I am glad you got a good nights rest!

     
  • At 1:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Well that is good that you didn't have to share your bed or compromise yourself by sleeping with Jazzy the first night! :)

    Indy sometimes sleeps with me.. especially when she pouts and sticks out her bottom lip!

     
  • At 10:28 PM, Blogger Michelle said…

    Pugbunnies! You are too funny Norman. Thanks goodness you didn't have to share your covers with no woman pug... and you didn't have to put up with her snoring either.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home