Goodboy Norman Featherstone

Saturday, April 04, 2009

Mardi Gras Party Food!

Did I already do a Mardi Gras Party post? I can't remember if I have or not. Well, if I have, I probably didn't talk about the FOOD!

Look at this gumbo Ian made! Is that a crab claw sticking out of it? Yes, I think it is!

gumbo!

And Lauren made this yummy King Cake!

king cake

There was a baby hidden in it, and Kari found the baby, so she gets to host the next Mardi Gras party!

kari found the baby in the king cake

I like pink taffeta. Don't judge me! Do you like my collar? Punchy made it for me!

norman loves pink satin

She also made Sela's dress. Pretty, eh?

sela wants her woman

Here I am with my People. Please don't stare at my nethers.

ian, tammy and norman at mardi gras

The Pugs were of course the most important part of the night.

norman, winston and sela in costume

7 Comments:

  • At 10:14 AM, Blogger Tami said…

    I love the costumes.

     
  • At 5:02 PM, Blogger Libby's Library said…

    You all look pawsatively festive. I wish that I had a jester collar for George!

    PS - don't tell anybody this...but I live in Louisiana, and can't stand King Cake;-(

     
  • At 7:35 PM, Blogger Sandy said…

    You guys sure know how to do Mardi Gras right! Everything looks so festive. The pugs outfits are so pretty. Gosh, Punchy does wonderful design work...I think she needs to be in New York Fashion Week. That gumbo looks so so so good. Hat's off to Ian on that...I'm too intimidated to make gumbo!

     
  • At 8:18 AM, Blogger Page said…

    The gumbo was so good! I couldn't believe Winston and Norman slept on the couch most of the time! Guess they were exhausted by this time.

     
  • At 10:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yes the pugs do make the party! lol
    And you look absolutely smashing with pink taffeta Norman!

     
  • At 12:58 PM, Blogger Nevis said…

    Awesome! I wished I lived near you guys so I could go to your cool costume parties!

     
  • At 9:34 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Norman, your people throw the best parties. They are so in to it. I love it.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home