Goodboy Norman Featherstone

Friday, April 03, 2009

Birthday Mail!

First, here is my annual birthday photo with the forsythia bush. It has been raining non-stop, so we haven't been able to take the photo until recently.

norman's 8th birthday

Now, moving on to the good stuff! I got a package last week for my birthday from my good friends Winston and Sela! Well, actually the package was probably from Rob and Page since Winston and Sela wouldn't actually send me anything. LOL!

There was a card in the package!

opening presents

But I wasn't interested in reading it. I just wanted the PRESENTS, and I know boxes always come bearing gifts!!

opening presents

After finishing reading the card, Woman let me dig into the box! The photos are blurry, because I was really excited and moved around a lot.

opening presents

Check me out with a new toy!

opening presents

And another new toy! Hootie and Kitty are going to be JEALOUS!

opening presents

And some cookies! Oh yum!

opening presents

Woman let me pick a cookie out all on my own!

norman wants a cookie

I hid it in my blanket for safekeeping. After seeing Woman take a bite out of one, I figured I needed to keep them away from her! She says they're yummy by the way. Actually, I haven't had one since then. I better check on them to make sure Woman hasn't eaten them all!

hiding a treat

Thanks so much for my presents Page and Rob! And thanks to Winston and Sela for not stealing them while your Woman was wrapping them!

presents from Page!

8 Comments:

  • At 9:30 AM, Blogger Page said…

    The cookies ought to make up for Sela and Winston (mainly Sela) finding all your hidden snacks while we were up there and eating them! LOL! You looked very excited about the racoon and bunny...cute! Happy Birthday!!

     
  • At 10:15 AM, Blogger Goodboy Norman Featherstone said…

    Woman is still waiting for Winston and Sela to make up for eating her banana bread! LOL!

     
  • At 10:55 AM, Blogger Page said…

    Oh, yeah! I had forgotten about that....they're such little devils!

     
  • At 11:38 AM, Blogger Pam said…

    Birthday presents are so fun! Glad to hear to you had a great birthday Norman and I hope you get to go downtown for a belated birthday lunch date soon.

     
  • At 2:51 PM, Blogger Tami said…

    What nice birthday presents :)

     
  • At 11:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh wow look at all those goodies!! Lucky boy!

     
  • At 9:18 AM, Blogger Libby's Library said…

    What a good boy your are. Posting "thank yous" is a very nice thing to do!

     
  • At 12:58 PM, Blogger Nevis said…

    PAWESOME birthday loot, Normy!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home