Goodboy Norman Featherstone

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Question:

Which of these Mardi Gras revelers knows all the words to Sir Mix-A-Lot's 1992 hit "Baby Got Back"?

the ladies strike a pose

Page, Tammy, Kari, Lyn or Lauren?

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

You may be surprised to find that it is the "usually quite reserved" blogger, Page, who knows all the words to this song!

I like big butts and I cannot lie! Go Page!

You're probably wondering how I know this. Well, let's just say that for some reason the ladies broke out into an a cappella version of the song at one point during the Mardi Gras murder mystery party. There was some serious booty shaking going on that night.

the ladies getting down

Serious.

8 Comments:

  • At 10:22 AM, Blogger Page said…

    I'm embarassed to admit that Rob got video of that as well. That video is under tight security :) I think Kari started to song...I just kept it going! LOL! "You other brothers can't deny! When a girl walks in with an itty bitty waist and a round thang in your face you get stung!"

     
  • At 10:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Heehee I am not surprised! :)
    Go Page! Woot woot!

     
  • At 1:33 PM, Blogger ♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ said…

    This is too funny! My daughter has that song on her iPOD...Kinda catchy...I got into that song a few times too...lol

     
  • At 1:36 PM, Blogger Nevis said…

    Well, I'm not surprised, either. She is pregnant!

     
  • At 7:44 PM, Blogger Sandy said…

    Oh my goodness..that looks like a hoot! We need to see some video of it...please. Looks like a fun party and everyone is so festive! I would not have guessed Page at all!

     
  • At 9:01 PM, Blogger The Devil Dog said…

    O-kay. Wow, Norman, I am sure you could tell stories about that party.

    Roxy

     
  • At 5:30 AM, Blogger Tami said…

    I know quite a few words to that song, but I believe Ashley (my daughter) knows even more. She has this on her mp3 player.

     
  • At 5:15 PM, Blogger Too Cute Pugs said…

    That's a great song! Everyone should know the words! LOL

    Pug love from,
    Pearl & Daisy

    P.S. Mommy loves murder mystery parties

     

Post a Comment

<< Home