Goodboy Norman Featherstone

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Pour Some Sugar on Me

I know a lot of you have babies, and of course you think YOUR baby is the cutest in the world, but try to set those feelings aside for a moment and take a look at this little bundle of adorableness that is Claire. Is she not a little muffin of cuteness? Wouldn't you just eat her up in one bite? I would. Her Mom won't let me though.

sweet baby claire

Her Mom kinda likes her. See here how she's serenading her with a song. How sweet of her. Woman serenades me all the time.

lyn serenading claire

Claire wasn't all that excited by her Mom's singing though, so I told her how to unplug the game system. I'm a stinker like that.

norman and claire perpretrate

She never quite figured it out though.

claire wants mom to stop singing

I thought Claire and I would make the perfect duo. She's got the opposable thumbs and I've got the brilliant evil schemes. Oh well. I guess babies aren't quite up for evil. Maybe when she's three.

norman tires of claire

People seem to really like karaoke. Except maybe Page. Well, and Sela, but she's not technically people.

the group playing some karaoke

As a side note, the People do not have "Pour Some Sugar on Me" in their karaoke arsenal, but after this post, they're going to have to get it. Oh yeah. I'm hot - sticky sweet ... Like baby Claire.

6 Comments:

  • At 6:33 AM, Blogger Tami said…

    So what does Woman enjoy singing best? What about Ian?

     
  • At 7:29 AM, Blogger Sandy said…

    oh my goodness...I can only imagine what that singing festival was like. Norman, looks like you were the official babysitter that evening. Baby Claire is really cute.

     
  • At 9:46 AM, Blogger Page said…

    My voice was sore by then!! As, I am sure, were your ears!! ;)

     
  • At 11:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Baby Claire is very cute! And so are you Norman!
    It's a shame she woudn't help you with your evil plans.. maybe next year?

    We have rockband and that is when i really discovered how horrible I sound when I am singing! So I totally don't blame Page! :p

     
  • At 4:13 PM, Blogger Priscilla said…

    OH MY! She is nummy. nom. nom. nom.

     
  • At 6:50 PM, Blogger Nevis said…

    Are you guys playing Rockband or Lips?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home