Goodboy Norman Featherstone

Monday, March 16, 2009

Hello Cincinnati!

Woman was teaching Body Pump on Saturday when one of the participants came up to her before class and told her a little story about a recent experience she had. She was taking a walk through her neighborhood when one of her neighbors leaned out the window and asked her the names of the Body Pump instructors at her gym. The lady probably didn't know all the names off hand, so she asked why the neighbor wanted to know. Her neighbor then asked her if there was an instructor with long reddish hair, and she said yes and that her name is Tammy. (Which BTW is a lie - her name is Woman. I guess Woman goes by "Tammy" at the gym, sort of like a stage name.) Her neighbor then informed her that the reason she was asking is that she has a guest staying with her from Cincinnati who reads Woman's Pug blog! Isn't that just hilarious?

It's amazing what a small world this is.

On a similar note, Uncle Michael, who lives in Gainesville, FL, works with a lady who loves Pugs and occasionally calls him into her office to share a cute Pug-related website or photo. One day this lady called Uncle Michael into her office and showed him MY website telling him how funny and cute it was. When Uncle Michael told the woman that I was his nephew, the lady didn't believe him, but it's true!

So, hello Cincinnati! Woman says your city is in Kentucky, but I think it's really in Ohio, no matter where the airport is located.

14 Comments:

  • At 8:38 AM, Blogger Libby's Library said…

    Goodboy - you are really becoming a popular pug. I think that maybe my George (the pug of my heart) needs to start a blog of his own. Got any suggestions for him?

    By-the-way, who cares about Woman - YOUR name is the best!

     
  • At 8:41 AM, Blogger Goodboy Norman Featherstone said…

    George definitely needs his own blog :)

     
  • At 9:14 AM, Blogger Harry Pugalicious said…

    You's such a celebrity, Norman!

     
  • At 10:42 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    that's pretty cool Norman - you're famous!

     
  • At 11:04 AM, Blogger Pam said…

    Norman, you're a star!

     
  • At 11:11 AM, Blogger Page said…

    Wow! Weird. You're all famous and stuff.

     
  • At 11:32 AM, Blogger Clover said…

    Hi Norman!
    That is really funny! You definitely are popular and now famous too! One time a lady at the dog park recognized me from my blog and weirded my dad out. Haha.
    Love Clover xo

     
  • At 11:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Your woman has a secret identity? Does that mean she is a superhero? lol

    You are so famous Norman!!

     
  • At 4:42 PM, Blogger Tami said…

    It's a small world! How cool that people all over know you ... and Woman ;)

     
  • At 6:22 PM, Blogger The Devil Dog said…

    Dad always says it's a small world, but he'd hate to paint it.
    hee hee
    That is really cool.

    Roxy

     
  • At 7:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Norman & Tammy! It's Amanda(Human) and Midas(Pug) from Cincinnati! We're the ones that were in Asheville last weekend visiting my sister, who is your participants neighbor. I was telling my sister all about this funny blog I had found about Norman the Pug and how he happened to also live in Asheville. (I found the blog through studpug.com when I googled how to clean a pugs face wrinkle.) It was when I showed her some of your pictures that she recognized the gym and made the connection with her neighbor and the class. It is a small world! It was so funny to see "Hello Cincinnati" when I checked the blog today. Well good to finally talk to you...we love checking the blog and think Norman is hilarious.

     
  • At 8:16 AM, Blogger Goodboy Norman Featherstone said…

    Thanks for leaving a comment Amanda! I hope you had a fun time in Asheville visiting with your sister. Let me know if you start your own blog!

     
  • At 10:15 AM, Blogger Page said…

    Oh, I just read Amanda's post and I think that is how I found your site as well. I remember googling how to clean wrinkles as well and found your site! LOL! Flashback!

     
  • At 4:33 PM, Blogger Too Cute Pugs said…

    How cool is that?!

    Your comment about your Woman's stage name made our Mommy laugh a lot. Although we don't know why. Our mom has a stage name too - Sue - even though she's Mommy. (btw our Mom used to teach aerobics and aquafit!)

    Pug love from,
    Pearl & Daisy

     

Post a Comment

<< Home