Goodboy Norman Featherstone

Tuesday, April 07, 2009

The Best Pug

After being looked over by Mr. Chris as Best Man in his wedding two years ago, I thought my special day of tending a lucky husband-to-be would never arrive. But then Woman got a call on Sunday night from a neighbor asking me to serve as Best Man in a wedding!

Pugsley and Junebug are getting married! Won't this Big Man look great in a tuxedo?

pugsley

And dainty little Junebug will be a lovely May Bride.

junebug

At first I was kind of weirded out that they were getting married, because I thought they were siblings, but Woman explained that they are not really related. They just live together - gasp!

The wedding is on Ian's birthday, but he said we can go anyway! Isn't that nice of him? I have to deliver a toast! I'll have to ask Woman to help me, because I don't know where we keep the toaster, and I can't reach the bread. We're probably going to need some more bread!

15 Comments:

  • At 10:20 AM, Blogger Clover said…

    Hi Norman!
    How pawesome that you get to be a Best Man!! I bet you will deliver a great toast. (Can you eat the toast?)
    Love Clover xo

     
  • At 10:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ooh the toast sounds yummy! How fun will that be!

     
  • At 11:59 AM, Blogger Punchbugpug said…

    Very cool, very cool indeed! Do they need wedding attire?

    LOL

     
  • At 1:17 PM, Blogger Page said…

    I was just thinking of Punchy for the wedding attire! Norman, I think you should put some peanut butter on the toast. That would make it perfect.

     
  • At 1:54 PM, Blogger Goodboy Norman Featherstone said…

    Punchy - You were the first person I thought of when she asked me to be in the wedding, but she already bought some cheap-o tux and dress from the Internets :(

     
  • At 4:19 PM, Blogger Swampgirl said…

    Tee-hee! I sure hope there are good photos, I can't wait to see it! Maybe I'll get some ideas for my son's upcoming wedding!

     
  • At 4:35 PM, Blogger Tami said…

    This sounds like fun! If your neighbor should happen to find Pug paper plates & napkins please ask her where she bought them. Couldn't we all use some Pug party items?!

     
  • At 7:36 PM, Blogger Pam said…

    What an honor Norman. You'll be a wonderful Best Man.

     
  • At 9:16 PM, Blogger The Devil Dog said…

    That is a really great honor, Norman. We are sure you will do a fine job. And we are certain you will look very handsome in your tux.

    Roxy & Lucky

     
  • At 9:44 AM, Blogger Too Cute Pugs said…

    How wonderful Norman! We can't wait to see the photos from the wedding.

    Pug love from
    Pearl & Daisy

     
  • At 9:44 AM, Blogger kristie said…

    norman, next thing you know you will be officiating at weddings! i think you can get your certification on the internets...

     
  • At 10:47 AM, Blogger Nevis said…

    Awesome, Normy! Are you going to throw a wild bachelor party??

     
  • At 10:52 AM, Blogger Libby's Library said…

    Wow - Punchy should make the wedding dress and the grooms tux!
    Congrats!

     
  • At 11:08 AM, Blogger Harry Pugalicious said…

    That's great, Norman! Just don't lose the ring ;-)

    I's left something for you on my bloggie!

     
  • At 5:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    "Mini Anderson Cooper" here. I am a 4.5 month old PUG and very proud of it. I think weddings are Great if you want to participate, or even if you do not wish to participate. Its all good when it is for the betterment of all.

    Friend of PugTzu~

     

Post a Comment

<< Home