Goodboy Norman Featherstone

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Post 444

For those of you who like the number four, this post is FOUR you. Actually, it's FOUR FOUR FOUR you, since it is my 444th post on blogger. LOL! Woman's favorite number is four.

Big Girl Sarah will be pugsitting me again this weekend! I am pretty happy about that. I mean, I like my People and all, but I also like variety. I see these People all day every day. Enough already! I hope New Woman Jane comes over this weekend. I really like her. The People are going to Florida to celebrate Ian's Grandpa's 80th birthday. Apparently, you only turn 80 once. Happy Birthday Ian's Grandpa Person!

Woman's Body Pump training is going well. She has completed 3 team-teaching sessions (with an already-certified Instructor), and has to do 5 more, and then she can teach on her own. After she completes her team teaching, she has to make a video of herself teaching a class solo to be submitted to Les Mills for critique. That's when they decide whether she gets Body Pump certified or not. She learned her last track today - biceps. She hates biceps. That's why she saved it for last!

The People are taking tomorrow off for travel, so I won't get to blog until next Tuesday! I hope you all have a nice Labor Day weekend! I will be chilling out with Big Girl Sarah in the hot tub! Woo-hoo!

16 Comments:

  • At 2:49 PM, Blogger Tami said…

    Happy birthday to Ian’s Grandpa! 80 is a BIG deal!
    I think Woman should post her Body Pump video to YouTube ;)

     
  • At 2:58 PM, Blogger Page said…

    Have fun Norman! Tell the Woman I would do the biceps for her if I could, I love working my biceps (but I hate working triceps!)

     
  • At 3:30 PM, Blogger Magnolia Sun said…

    Tell Woman and Ian to be careful b/c of the storms coming this way. Tell Woman she needs to upload her video so we can all see it.

     
  • At 5:31 PM, Blogger AM said…

    I bet Ian's grandpa would have loved a visit from his little great grand pug...

     
  • At 5:57 PM, Blogger Goodboy Norman Featherstone said…

    Woman says she will not be uploading her video. It's going to be an hour long! Do you really want to watch that? Probably not...

     
  • At 6:44 PM, Blogger The Devil Dog said…

    Happy Birthday to grandma. Glad the Body Pump is going well. Have a great weekend. Mom doesn't have to go back to work til tuesday, so she is psyched.

    Roxy

     
  • At 6:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    YAY number 4! It's my favorite too :)

    My grandpa's 80th was a couple years ago. It was super fun, like a family reunion. Have a good trip!

     
  • At 6:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    YAY number 4! It's my favorite too :)

    My grandpa's 80th was a couple years ago. It was super fun, like a family reunion. Have a good trip!

     
  • At 6:55 PM, Blogger kristie said…

    norman, have fun with big girl sarah while your people are down dodging hurricanes and whatnot in florida...they aren't going to disney world without you again are they?

     
  • At 8:11 AM, Blogger Mr. Chris said…

    Norman, let me know if the woman needs someone to direct her Body Pump debut. I'm a maverick on the camera--a true master of the "star wipe" transition.

    Lisa: OK, I finished editing the gardening sequence. . .
    Homer: OK, from here we star wipe to a glamor shot of Flanders paying his bills, then we star wipe to Flanders brushing his teeth. . .
    Lisa: Dad, there are other wipes besides star wipes. . .
    Homer: Why eat hamburger when you can have steak?
    Lisa: I'm taking my name off this thing.

     
  • At 8:33 AM, Blogger Mr. Chris said…

    Link for you: http://cellar.org/showthread.php?t=17980

     
  • At 9:43 AM, Blogger Oscar said…

    Hope you have a good weekend with Sarah. Hopefully your parents won't have too much fun without you.

     
  • At 11:21 AM, Blogger Nevis said…

    Happy 80th birthday to Ian’s Grandpa! :) And have fun with Big Girl Sarah, Norman. No peeing in odd places.

     
  • At 3:32 PM, Blogger Frances Louise said…

    Happy birthday Grandpa!

    Enjoy your weekend with Big Girl Sarah, Norman!

     
  • At 10:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Happy Birthday to Ian's Grandpa!!

    I hope your woman does well with the last of her training and enjoy your time with Big Girl Sarah hot tubbing it up!!

     
  • At 10:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Happy Birthday to Ian's Grandpa!!

    I hope your woman does well with the last of her training and enjoy your time with Big Girl Sarah hot tubbing it up!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home