Goodboy Norman Featherstone

Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Suspicious Activity

I am growing more suspicious that Woman did meet with girlville in Yadkin Valley a couple weeks ago. First, I found these new herbs out on the deck.

herbfest loot

I know Woman doesn't need any new herbs since we have an herb box full of them, so she must have been given them free, possibly at some type of festival event.

Second, I found some photos on her flickr account...

I don't recognize this dude or this cat.

chris and kitty

Here's that dude again with who looks to be girlville. I have never met her in person, so it might not be her.

kristie and chris at shadow springs

And here is Woman with that same person, and look! There are grape vines in the background!

kristie and tammy at shadow springs

Apparently Ian was there too!

ian and tammy at raffaldini

I think this mockery may be targeted toward me.

ian at raffaldini

I need to have a chat with Woman ...

9 Comments:

  • At 2:06 PM, Blogger Lucy said…

    That's how it starts Norman, a few herbs move in and the next thing you know you are living in a dog crate every weekend. I've seen it a thousand times before!

     
  • At 3:11 PM, Blogger kristie said…

    norman: told ya so! sorry about the whole 'no pets allowed' thing.

     
  • At 3:20 PM, Blogger Tami said…

    I do believe Ian is laughing at the "No Pets Allowed" sign outside his window! You should be thinking about what you could pee on ;)
    I hope this post means Woman got her computer fixed.

     
  • At 4:23 PM, Blogger Jemima Jones Beck said…

    You had better have a chat with woman before more of these shenanigans take place!
    Love,
    Jemima Jones Beck

     
  • At 4:41 PM, Blogger The Devil Dog said…

    Hmmm, we think you are right about that talk with Woman. How unfair that they left you, again!

    Roxy

     
  • At 6:37 PM, Blogger Sandy said…

    There's your sign Norman...no need to talk to the Woman! It was all Ian's doing, I'm sure!

     
  • At 7:34 PM, Blogger Pam said…

    I'm sorry you didn't get to go meet girlville and her husband. It really looks like they had a lot of fun.

     
  • At 8:55 AM, Blogger Nevis said…

    How can you stand the mockery, Norman? Your strength of will is impressive.

     
  • At 11:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yes Norman.. go pee on something.. Maybe Ian's? Since it does look like he is laughing at you..
    :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home