Goodboy Norman Featherstone

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Woman's Computer Explode!

BOOM! Woman's computer exploded! It was less thrilling than I expected - there was no smoke or anything. She has been frantically trying to restore the data. Silly Woman. I'm pretty sure it exploded from trying to process the lies about Woman meeting girlville in Yadkin Valley last weekend. Woman would never do a thing like that without taking me! Lies I tell you!! All lies! I don't know where girlville learned to Doctor up photos, but she sure did a good job fixing up those ones of her and Woman to make it look like they were together this past weekend! I know Woman was here in Asheville all that day!

10 Comments:

  • At 6:22 PM, Blogger AM said…

    OH NO! I hope woman is able to restore her data. Our desktop is old and we often wipe totally restore it to make it seem new again for a few weeks.this last time, Jason forgot to move all the pictures files from the last year off to a different drive and we lost them all.:( Thank God I have a good many in flickr.

     
  • At 6:27 PM, Blogger Clover said…

    Uh oh, Norman! I am glad that no one got hurt when the computer exploded!
    Love Clover xo

     
  • At 8:26 PM, Blogger The Devil Dog said…

    Oh dear, we hope your woman got all her data restored.

    Roxy

     
  • At 9:20 PM, Blogger girlville husband said…

    Norman, you really need to see if Woman has a twin. Or did she leave you with a cardboard cutout of herself on Saturday?!?!

     
  • At 11:59 PM, Blogger Sandy said…

    Norman, the Woman and Ian have got to build your trust back, so make them earn it the hard way...more treats for you.

     
  • At 8:37 AM, Blogger Nevis said…

    Sorry to hear about your computer....I think computer problems are the worst. Outside of car problems, at least.

     
  • At 9:31 AM, Blogger Goodboy Norman Featherstone said…

    Woman's car is broken down right now too! Her clutch explode!!

     
  • At 9:59 AM, Blogger Page said…

    You see, this is why I drive with an automatic transmission! Clutches are evil! Or, maybe there is some sort of magnetic force acting on the Woman...you know, kinda like the theory of the Bermuda Triangle. If I were you, Norman, I'd hide for a few days till it all blows over...

     
  • At 9:10 PM, Blogger Tami said…

    I hope Woman gets her computer working again. I guess she is able to spend more time with you, Norman :)

     
  • At 7:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey guys! What??? WOW! That's not good at all... Hope your human will get all the data back...

    Huuugs!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home