Goodboy Norman Featherstone

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Like He Owns the Place

Buddy has been here for almost two weeks, and he's really getting comfortable. A little too comfortable if you ask me. I hope he knows this is not his forever home, and Nate will be back some day soon to take him back to his real home. When Buddy first got here, he was hesitant to take a goodboy bone when he came in from peeing, and rightly so too. He shouldn't be getting my goodboy bones! They're mine! Now that he's been here a while, he runs to the treat cupboard when coming in from pee-pee and gets all excited for his goodboy bone. The nerve! He acts as though he deserves a goodboy bone! He's no Pug. He doesn't deserve anything. Silly Buddy.

Another thing he does that really ticks me off, is he hogs the best spot in the house. See this spot right here. It's the best spot, because you can see everything that is going on in the house from this spot.

buddy claiming his real estate

So, I want this spot back. I'm pondering how to reclaim the spot, and here are the four options I have come up with.

a. Jump on his back and ride him like a horse until he submits to me and gives me back the spot.

b. Stare him down until he gets really uncomfortable and gives up the spot.

c. Bark at him like a mad man, blurting out puggy expletives until he gives up the spot.

d. Let him have the spot. He won't be here much longer, and he really seems to enjoy laying there.


So, I'm going to let you all vote, and that's the action I'm going to take. Let me know what you think I should do!

16 Comments:

  • At 2:07 PM, Blogger Pam said…

    Maybe you could share the spot with him Norman? =)

     
  • At 2:31 PM, Blogger Brutus and Miley said…

    Can't you cuddle with him? Oh let him enjoy it. He's not "home."

     
  • At 2:34 PM, Blogger Goodboy Norman Featherstone said…

    You're both too soft. You wouldn't last a day around here!

     
  • At 2:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    C has always worked in the past. Go C. The answer is always C.

     
  • At 2:49 PM, Blogger Tami said…

    Norman, I looked at that last photo on Flickr and I could see that you were trying to push his big body out of the way with your paw.
    If you want to keep getting those goodboy bones, you better just let him have the spot. He’ll be gone soon ;)

     
  • At 3:23 PM, Blogger Whitney said…

    I say option A is by far the best. It not only provides the most action, but I think it also provides you with the best chance to prove your pugliness.

     
  • At 3:34 PM, Blogger Page said…

    Definitely NOT B. Those puggy eyes could never show anything more than adorableness (I enjoy inventing new words). My vote is C. A good pug always barks his/her way into whatever he/she wants. It's bound to drive Buddy crazy and make him move.

     
  • At 5:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    when in doubt pick C! :)
    Although if you pick A, can you get Woman to film it please?? lol

     
  • At 6:06 PM, Blogger Bee said…

    I am hoping for A! Or C if you're afraid he'll throw you off his back.

     
  • At 9:13 PM, Blogger The Devil Dog said…

    I vote A! Lucky votes D.

    :)
    Roxy

     
  • At 9:29 PM, Blogger AM said…

    Stare him down!!

     
  • At 7:33 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    It absolutely must be A. Under the condition that you let woman know when you are about to execute plan A so that she can make sure to have photographic evidence.

     
  • At 9:17 AM, Blogger Nevis said…

    By far...the answer should be: (((A))) Jump on his back and ride him like a horse! Teach him who's boss, Norman! You are, that's who!

     
  • At 9:18 AM, Blogger Puddleglum said…

    Do C first. That's what I do. Then, if he doesn't submit to your puggie rule, do A. That'll learn him.

     
  • At 10:12 AM, Blogger Lucy said…

    A! Roll up on buddy and let him know this aggression will not stand - he might come back some day so you need to set a precedent. I'd like to see video clippage as well...

     
  • At 6:35 PM, Blogger Sandy said…

    I'm voting for A!!! That would win some money on the funniest video show!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home