Goodboy Norman Featherstone

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

I <3 Mondays

Woman used to play a game called World of Warcraft, which technically makes her an ex-gamer. It was while playing this game that she learned <3 is the nerd symbol for a heart. It took her some time to figure this out, and ultimately, she had to ask someone. She couldn't understand what someone could possibly mean by "I less than three you". So maybe you just learned something from me.

So, I wanted to tell you this yesterday, but blogger was being a turd and would not let me post, but I want you all to know that I LOVE Mondays. I know human people do not like Mondays all that much, because it is the start of a work week, and all you human people would rather chill out and enjoy a long weekend than return to work, but I love Mondays BECAUSE it is the start of a work week and my People will be home for 5 days. You see, both my People work from home, so during the work week, I get to hang out with them almost 24/5. However, during the weekend, they often leave me home alone for long periods of time, and that is really lame.

So, Mondays, I know you don't hear this much, but I <3 you.

10 Comments:

  • At 8:46 AM, Blogger Nevis said…

    Hey, I used to play WoW, too! Although I never knew what <3 meant! Thanks, Norman!

     
  • At 8:50 AM, Blogger Harry Pugalicious said…

    You are a lucky pug, Norman. I wish my Mom worked from home. In my world Monday means the beginning of many days spending many hours alone with the cat.

     
  • At 9:04 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    I wish I could stay home with my puggers all week! I would <3 that and so would they. What does woman do that lets her stay home all day??

     
  • At 9:44 AM, Blogger Goodboy Norman Featherstone said…

    Woman is a software engineer type person, and Ian is a graphic designer person. I don't know what that means. They sit in their office chairs typing away most of the day, occasionally looking angry.

     
  • At 9:58 AM, Blogger Lucy said…

    Thanks for teaching <3 to me Norman, maybe I'll join WofW just to throw that around and act like I belong! How much time did that game suck up in woman's life?

     
  • At 10:58 AM, Blogger Goodboy Norman Featherstone said…

    Oh Lucy, you do not want to start playing WoW. The question is not how much time did the game suck out of Woman's life - the question is how much time did Woman have in her life for anything other than WoW, and the answer is, very little. The People lived and breathed WoW. I was lucky to get fed.

     
  • At 11:16 AM, Blogger Page said…

    Norman, you are very lucky to have both your parents home all day. I wish I could work from home with my puggies!

     
  • At 12:05 PM, Blogger Pam said…

    I envy your people Norman. How lucky you are to have them there with you during the day!

     
  • At 4:43 PM, Blogger The Devil Dog said…

    We <3 you too, Norman. It is neat that you spend "work" days with Woman and Ian. Mom would love Lucky at work, but she says I would be too distracting. I think she is mistaken.

    Roxy

     
  • At 4:49 PM, Blogger Clover said…

    Oh Norman, it's so great that you love Mondays and that you get to spend so much time with your people! I would love it if mine stayed home with me.
    <3 Clover xo

     

Post a Comment

<< Home