Goodboy Norman Featherstone

Monday, June 16, 2008

Itchy Buddy

Buddy has some sort of skin problem that causes him to scratch and lick himself a lot. Every day when Woman let us out to pee, this was the scene in the back yard.

buddy rolling in the grass

Poor Buddy. He does seem to be enjoying that roll in the grass though. Woman would catch Buddy rubbing against the walls and the door frame, and he would get in trouble for it. Ha! I LOVED it when Buddy was in trouble, because it meant I probably wasn't getting into trouble at that particular moment.
One time he got caught rubbing against the garden fence. You can imagine there was some trouble involved with that!

For the most part, Buddy saved his itching for the yard, which was OK, until it rained. Then Buddy was all wet and covered in grass.

buddy rolling in the grass

Woman tried to make him stay outside when he got all wet, but she couldn't resist his sweet boy face. Please. I could totally resist this face all day long. That Woman needs to work on her Buddy tolerance.

happy buddy

Buddy left last night, and it was none too soon. I am so sick of hearing - Norman, you need to be a good dog like Buddy. Gah! The way I see it, I'm a much smaller dog than Buddy, so my goodness level is proportionate for my size. See! I DON'T have to be as good a dog as Buddy! I just have to be as proportionately good a dog as Buddy for my size. And, I think I am. Woman might disagree though.

buddy and norman

So long Buddy! I know you'll miss me stealing the toy from you, but I'm sure I'll see you again soon.

8 Comments:

  • At 5:04 PM, Blogger The Devil Dog said…

    Well, he's gone, so that's good. I agree with you about how good you need to be, Norman. Big dogs need to be better because they can get into so much trouble just by walking around. We, on the other hand, are made to make people go awwwww, so we don't have to be as good.

    Roxy

     
  • At 6:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey Norman! My name is Peanut. I have a cousin who looks just like your man Buddy. I think you are more handsome than buddy though and now you have your Woman all to yourself again!

    :) Peanut

     
  • At 9:04 PM, Blogger Magnolia Sun said…

    Poor Buddy maybe he was allergic to you Norman!

     
  • At 10:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Aww you will miss Buddy, Norman, admit it. :)

    I ado agree with you though, you can only be as good as your size allows you..
    Roxy is right.. you pugs make every one go awwwww! lol

     
  • At 11:04 AM, Blogger Nevis said…

    Norman...proportionately I think that you are awesome as buddy...in a very proportional way. In fact, you're a completely philosophically proportional pug.

     
  • At 7:54 PM, Blogger Too Cute Pugs said…

    Hahaha - we like your logic about the size and goodness ratio. We're going to remember that and use it in the future!

    Pug love from,
    Pearl & Daisy

     
  • At 9:03 PM, Blogger Frances Louise said…

    I agree, good riddance Buddy!

     
  • At 9:51 AM, Blogger Sandy said…

    Buddy is "roaching"....you know, laying on his back and wriggling like that!! Isn't that a horrible word! You be sweet to your boarders, Norman. You might get a little present from them.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home