Goodboy Norman Featherstone

Friday, May 30, 2008

Happy Birthday Big Girl Sarah

I know I told you all three days ago that I would be back to blogging soon, but Woman has been very busy. So, here are some photos of me and Sarah at her birthday party on Monday.

sarah and norman

You love me, don't you Sarah? Of course you do! What's not to love. What's that? Your birthday wish is for a big sloppy kiss from me?

norman loves sarah

OK, I can make that wish come true. Hold still Woman!

sarah and norman

She totally loved it.

Woman will be making a vacation post next week. She finally has the photos uploaded, but she is still really busy with other things. Jazzy is going to be staying at my house this weekend. I'm pretty excited about that, but I need to go hide my toys so she doesn't get ideas about playing with them.

8 Comments:

  • At 2:03 PM, Blogger Page said…

    Norman, so glad you and the Woman are back! Can't wait to hear about the vacation!

     
  • At 2:24 PM, Blogger Sandy said…

    Norman, all I can say is that Big Sarah is a lucky lady to get to keep you for a week! She looks really happy to be getting a kiss from you. Are you picking anything out of that garden yet?

     
  • At 9:09 PM, Blogger The Devil Dog said…

    We are glad you are back and we can't wait to hear all about it.

    Roxy

     
  • At 9:54 AM, Blogger Tami said…

    No one could resist a kiss from your cute mouth Norman!

     
  • At 11:28 PM, Blogger Frances Louise said…

    Big Girl Sarah does look totally pleased to be getting a big wet kiss from you . . . I mean, who wouldn't?

     
  • At 11:28 PM, Blogger Frances Louise said…

    Big Girl Sarah does look totally pleased to be getting a big wet kiss from you . . . I mean, who wouldn't?

     
  • At 2:02 PM, Blogger Too Cute Pugs said…

    Well, who doesn't want a big sloppy pug kiss for their birthday?!!! You were nice to give her one.

    Happy pug snorts from,
    Pearl & Daisy

     
  • At 10:19 AM, Blogger Nevis said…

    Happy Birthday Big-girl-Sarah, and glad you're back!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home