Goodboy Norman Featherstone

Monday, May 05, 2008

Mr. Chris is Lamerz

Mr. Chris crapped out on us this weekend and decided not to come to our house after all. Whatever Mr. Chris. I didn't want to see you anyway. So, instead of hanging out with Mr. Chris, I hung out with Mr. Ian. We sat out on the porch and played some guitar. It was good times.

ian and norman

I gave him some pointers on his technique, which he greatly appreciated. I think he's a better guitarist as a result of my coaching.

norman staring up

And I joined in on the chorus. Woo-woo!

norman woo woo

I'm pretty much a rock star.

norman smiling

Woman did a lot of planting this weekend. You can check out her gardening blog later for some posts on her work. She said she had fun. I don't mind working out in the garden with her. It's nice and relaxing.

Woman got our photos from Mobile uploaded to flickr - no peeking, so I will be making some Mobile posts later this week - complete with pictures. As a preview, here is a photo of me and Elena. I am showing her how well I yodel. She looks impressed, yes?

elena and norman

11 Comments:

  • At 1:12 PM, Blogger Pam said…

    Are you an Mr. Ian taking this act out on the road? ;)

     
  • At 2:27 PM, Blogger Frances Louise said…

    You are the biggest star since Mick Jagger . . . how do you deal with the groupies?

     
  • At 2:34 PM, Blogger Oscar said…

    You should go on a tour and sing with Mr. Chris! i'd pay to see a singing pug.

     
  • At 4:12 PM, Blogger Magnolia Sun said…

    Norman you are just too cute and so very photographic!

     
  • At 4:29 PM, Blogger The Devil Dog said…

    Elena looks very impressed. I know that I would be, if I were there.
    You are quite the rock star, Norman.

    Roxy

     
  • At 4:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    The second to last photo is so cute I think I might just cry. I love it.

     
  • At 7:00 PM, Blogger Tami said…

    You can yodel?! That's awesome!

     
  • At 8:57 PM, Blogger Sandy said…

    Norman, I want to kiss your lips!

     
  • At 10:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Norman, can we have your autograph? :) You are so multi-talented!!

     
  • At 9:09 PM, Blogger Michelle said…

    Cute pics! We hung out on the deck this weekend too while AB played guitar.

     
  • At 9:34 PM, Blogger Jen and Suki said…

    Norman, I had no idea you are such a crooner. Handsome, too.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home