Goodboy Norman Featherstone

Monday, April 14, 2008

Stinky Pug

Man, I really need a bath. It's raining / snowing outside right now (winter mix - yeah, Woman is ticked off about that), and I'm a little damp, and geesh am I rank. I can barely stand to smell myself! Woman has a stuffy nose, so she probably doesn't notice, but how can Ian stand my stench? Bathe me people! Please!

We're going to Mobile next week for Woman's work. Maybe I'll get a bath then. I have not been back to Mobile since we moved 4 years ago. I wonder if it has changed much. I guess I'll see!

3 Comments:

  • At 5:42 PM, Blogger The Devil Dog said…

    Snow winter mix? YUKKY! All our snow is melted here. We've had rain, but we had a nicer weekend than they expected.

    Roxy

     
  • At 7:44 PM, Blogger kristie said…

    norman, you better help the woman get all the young tender plants in tonite & tomorrow nite so they won't freeze. maybe you could snuggle up with them? we will be wrapping all our stuff up with sheets tomorrow nite. yuk. we hate it when it frosts/freezes this late in the spring. boo winter!

     
  • At 6:19 AM, Blogger Punchbugpug said…

    Sorry to hear about the weather and the smell. Glad to hear you get to go on the trip!!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home