Goodboy Norman Featherstone

Saturday, March 22, 2008

Sharon Bancroft, Painter

I want to share with you all the blog of a good friend of the People, Sharon Bancroft. Sharon is the wife of Josiah, Ian's (almost) life-long best friend, and the best man at the Peoples' wedding. Why I wasn't best man I don't know, but Woman says it has something to do with my not having been born yet. Excuses, excuses! Anyway, pop on over to Sharon's blog to view some of her fabulous art work. She is very talented and a sweet girl. I have never met her, but Woman made me say that. LOL!

Here is a picture of Josiah and Ian at the Peoples' wedding. Wouldn't I have looked so cool in one of those tuxes?

josiah_ian_wedding_a

We do have pictures of Sharon, but they are not scanned into the computer, so sorry.

6 Comments:

  • At 2:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Sharon's blog is making me very, very hungry.

    Happy Easter, Norman!

     
  • At 8:42 PM, Blogger Sandy said…

    Sharon's work is beautiful. Norman, I think "the people" should have another wedding so that you can be the bestman and wear a suit like that!

     
  • At 5:35 AM, Blogger Tami said…

    She is very talented!

     
  • At 2:19 PM, Blogger Clover said…

    Great paintings by the Peoples' friend!
    Oh dog, isn't 'Hide-a-squirrel' the best toy EVER?! I thought they looked more like chipmunks too. I got mine at Christmas time and I just now have ripped holes in all of them...
    Love Clover xo

     
  • At 5:45 PM, Blogger Page said…

    ooh, ooh, I want to see more pics of the people's wedding!

     
  • At 1:25 PM, Blogger Sharon Bancroft said…

    I'd like to scratch your butt in sincere thanks for including me in your blog!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home