Goodboy Norman Featherstone

Thursday, March 20, 2008

On the Seventh Day before my Birthday ...

Punchy gave to me ...

Three chipmunks in a tree!

hide a squirrel

Is this the most awesomest toy ever, or what? Check it out!

norman

I have fun pulling the little chipmunks out of their hiding places. You can't hide from me chipmunks!!

norman and a chipmunk

And squeaking the heck out of them! Woman plays a little bit of fetch with them, but she says they get slobbery too fast, so each one only has like two throws in it. That's six throws altogether, so I'm cool.

norman playing with chipmunk

Check out this tag. This toy will help develop my problem solving skills! Woo-hoo!

hide a squirrel

I got a card too! Cute, yes? Pugs with a cupcake! I want a cupcake too!

norman gets a birthday card

Don't worry hootie! You'll always be my best friend!!

norman and hootie

THANKS PUNCHY!!

12 Comments:

  • At 11:37 AM, Blogger AM said…

    That is so sweet of Punchy! And what a neat toy! I've never seen that one before!

     
  • At 11:46 AM, Blogger kristie said…

    norman, what a lucky pug you are! that's a great gift. i hope you get a cupcake for your birthday...

    ps: you don't look a day over 2, really!

     
  • At 2:06 PM, Blogger Page said…

    I haven't seen that before either! I've seen the one with the balls and bought it for the pugs, but they shredded the balls in no time! Hootie is cute as well ;)

     
  • At 2:51 PM, Blogger Pam said…

    That is one neat toy Norman!

     
  • At 5:29 PM, Blogger Punchbugpug said…

    Norman, I'm SO glad you like your gift. I loved seeing you with it! I would have sent a cupcake, but I know the Woman really watches your diet!

     
  • At 8:35 AM, Blogger Oscar said…

    Wow! That looks like a pretty cool toy. Does it actually help you develop problem solving skills? Can you put the squirrels back in the tree?

    cool.

     
  • At 5:10 PM, Blogger Frances Louise said…

    Way cool toy! You'll be a genius pug in no time . . . to match your good looks.

     
  • At 5:20 PM, Blogger The Devil Dog said…

    That is a really neat toy. Very, very cool.

    Roxy

     
  • At 8:56 PM, Blogger nickee said…

    i love the pic of u chewing the chipmunk.. u just wont let them escape!

    luv, almond

     
  • At 11:03 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Walter loves the chimpunk tree too! He buried the tree out in the yard and i can't find two of the munks tho...I fear for them.

    We linked to your blog today!

     
  • At 11:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That toy loos cool!

     
  • At 2:06 AM, Blogger alanajonesmann said…

    we have that same squirrel tree...endless hours of entertainment watching the boys attempt to get the squirrels out and then just running around with the whole tree in their mouths

     

Post a Comment

<< Home