Goodboy Norman Featherstone

Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Just Chillin'

Hey People! I hope you're all doing well. I have just been chillin' lately. I was really tired from all my birthday fun, and I needed some "me" time. In case you're wondering, I ate my big cupcake the day after my birthday. Woman said I had eaten enough the day of my birthday, so we saved the big one for the next day. It was really good. Woman had a taste of it too, but she said it was pretty bland. I don't know what she's talking about!

I did get to unwrap a present the day of my birthday. It was a new hootie! I just love hooties. I have pictures of me opening the present, but they're not uploaded to the computer, so I'll share them later. I love opening presents! I introduced new hootie to old hootie, and they are getting along well. Ian keeps warning me that old hootie is going to get thrown in the trash because he's so skanky, but Woman defends old hootie for me. I do expect to not be able to find old hootie some time in the near future though. Poor old hootie. I'm going to go throw new hootie around now. Have a nice day!

10 Comments:

  • At 10:48 AM, Blogger AM said…

    Glad you are doing well Norman. I figured you were just sleeping off your birthday fun.

     
  • At 11:36 AM, Blogger Tami said…

    It's hard throwing things away that are worn out, but have become pieces of yourself - like clothes.

     
  • At 12:17 PM, Blogger Frances Louise said…

    Poor old hootie . . . that's why I try not to get too attached to my stuffed animals -- they disappear very quickly!

     
  • At 12:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh no.. I am sure if your woman washed old hootie, he would just fine. Mr Hedgehog (the original was washed many times), the new one is on the wait list for surgery! lol

    Where does your woman buy Hootie from? He is just too cute!

     
  • At 4:31 PM, Blogger Lucy said…

    Norman! I just wanted to yell your name. You should take Hootie outside and hide him, humans don't have very good noses and they won't be able to take him from you.

     
  • At 4:53 PM, Blogger The Devil Dog said…

    I understand about the me time. Everyone needs some every now and then. I am not big on stuffed animals, so mom hasn't had to throw anything away yet. However, I think she has put some stuff in a very safe spot, far away from me.
    ha ha

    Roxy

     
  • At 9:51 PM, Blogger Sandy said…

    Poor old hootie...I hope you find him playing hide & seek some day. Maybe he will be hiding in the washing machine.

     
  • At 8:23 AM, Blogger Pam said…

    Hey Norman, this is George Cat commenting on my meowmy's account. She's always tossing out some our favorite catnip toys. Sure, they are all smelly, slimy, and perhaps there is a hole in them here and there. Hey, we are just trying to get to the good stuff. She's always spoiling our fun.

     
  • At 8:32 AM, Blogger Goodboy Norman Featherstone said…

    Hey Lex - The toy is from Pet Supplies Plus. I don't know if it's a chain or not.

    Good idea about washing the hootie. I'll let Woman know to get to work. Scrub that hootie Woman!! All of him!

     
  • At 8:24 PM, Blogger Nevis said…

    Hooooootie and the Pugking!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home