Goodboy Norman Featherstone

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Snow Days!

This year has started out just like the last year ended - with lots of snow on the ground! I have finally learned how to potty when there's this much snow. I just skirt the house where the roof has kept the snow from hitting the ground - never even get my feet wet! The problem with snow days is that I don't get to go for walks. I have to admit that I'm getting pretty stir crazy being in the house all day, but at least I don't have to work! How are you spending your snow days?

6 Comments:

  • At 10:27 AM, Blogger Pam said…

    I'm sick of this snow Norman!
    We have been catching up on the DVRed stuff and some house work.

     
  • At 12:42 PM, Blogger Sandy said…

    I was hoping Ian would shovel you a nice course around the yard so you could get some exercise! No snow here...as usual.

     
  • At 9:35 PM, Blogger Kitty+Coco said…

    We only get snow once every blue moon, so it came as an awful surprise to us! We have refused to go out. We have been like velcro on mom the past two days.

    Kitty and Coco

     
  • At 9:37 PM, Blogger Southern Fried Pugs said…

    Snow stinks! We had 16 inches right after Christmas! Thank Dog for potty pads!

     
  • At 11:49 AM, Blogger kristie said…

    how i spent my snow day: in bed, wearing pjs, drinking hot tea, surrounded by cats, crocheting an afghan, watching stuff on dvr. it was awesome (but that's probably due to the fact that i didn't have to go outside and skirt the house to potty)!

     
  • At 10:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    We're lucky enough to have a Husky, who loves the snow (and she's lucky that we live in Rochester, so she gets plenty of it). Me, I'm lucky to have a pair of flannel-lined jeans and new warm hat.
    - - - - -
    Jack@PDB
    dog beds and more

     

Post a Comment

<< Home