Goodboy Norman Featherstone

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Out-of-Towners

I entertained some out of town guests this past weekend - Winston and Sela from Panama City! Woman said I was a very good host, which is amazing, because she usually has to scold me for being a bad boy when there are other dogs in the house.

Three Pug butts barking at the neighbor dogs.



The Women had "fun" trying to get a photo of all three of our faces.



My favorite part of the trip was taking Winston and Sela to visit Pugsley and June Bug. I don't have any photos, but you can imagine the chaos that ensued!

Winston doesn't know what chaos means.



Sela knows what it means, but she can't be bothered by it.



And I just have a crusty nose.



Thanks to Rob and Page for bringing Winston and Sela to visit me. I hope we can get together again soon!

4 Comments:

  • At 9:47 AM, Blogger Page said…

    We had so much fun, too! Sometime this week I'll get to posting as well!

     
  • At 8:33 PM, Blogger Sandy said…

    oh, I bet you all did have a good time. I would have like to been there with the whole crew of five pugs. Thanks for your sweet e-mails about Aunt Sue.

     
  • At 9:44 PM, Blogger Wilma said…

    Looks like some good clean pug fun. Mom says it is very hard to get a full frontal mug shot of 3 pugs. She hardly has any!

     
  • At 9:33 PM, Blogger Jemima Jones Beck said…

    I love the three pug butts picture!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home