Goodboy Norman Featherstone

Friday, September 03, 2010

On Vacation

The People are taking a little trip to Mexico, so I decided to take a vacation of my own - to Pugsley's house! Woman is really worried about leaving me, because I've been having some "blood in my stool" this week. Our friend Lyn, who is also our Vet, prescribed me antibiotics and a yummy diet of rice and chicken, and she says I'll be fine, but you know how Woman can be - she's a worry wart! I'm her whittle man after all, so I can't blame her.

So, please be praying for me to get all better and for Woman to have a good time NOT worrying about me in Mexico. Well, if she worries a little that's ok - I don't want her to have TOO much fun!

6 Comments:

  • At 6:50 PM, Blogger Jemima Jones Beck said…

    Have a great time Woman, and don't worry about Norman TOO much - he will be just fine!

     
  • At 8:19 PM, Blogger Harry Pugalicious said…

    I hopes Woman has a good time but more than anythings I's hoping you gets better!

     
  • At 10:53 PM, Blogger Dutch the Pug said…

    Hi Norman! We hopes you get to feeling better! I'm sure you will be fine! Woman is going to have lots of fun in Mexico...mommie loves mexican food!

     
  • At 10:51 PM, Blogger ECLECTICS said…

    Hey Norman- how are you? Ben and Pete have been worried because you were having problems and we haven't heard a peep from you...everything OK?

     
  • At 6:25 AM, Blogger Goodboy Norman Featherstone said…

    FYI everyone - I am fine - no more bowel problems for me!

     
  • At 12:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I hope your woman has a great time in Mexico!! I bet you will be just fine while she's gone. :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home