Goodboy Norman Featherstone

Friday, July 16, 2010

Babysitting Squeaker Toys

For some odd reason, we kept the neighbor's squeaker toys at our house while their humans were on vacation. I can't imagine people having such an attachment to their squeaker toys that they would employ neighbors to watch them. Weird.

This is squeaker toy #1, Mimi.



And squeaker toy #2, Peppy.



Woman said I should really like these squeaker toys, because they are Pom-a-Poos, part Pomeranian, part Poodle. My late best friend Chew Bear was a Pomeranian, so Woman thought I should be "friends" with these squeakers. That's just ridiculous though - they're squeaker toys! I'm not friends with toys...

1 Comments:

  • At 8:46 PM, Blogger Sandy said…

    Norman, those are the cutest squeeker toys I've ever seen. Your house is turning into a camp!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home