Goodboy Norman Featherstone

Monday, June 28, 2010

Snug as Three Pugs in a Rug

Pugsley and June Bug have been at our house since last Tuesday. I have to admit that it's been pretty awesome, and I will miss them when they leave.

We are quite the handsome group.

three pugs on the couch

Woman had a lot of fun taking us all three on a walk together by herself. She said I was the most well behaved. Here is additional photographic evidence that I am the most well behaved of the three Pugs. Notice how the other Pugs are jumping off the couch, but I am obeying Woman and posing for the camera. What bad dogs ...

three pugs on the couch

I am also the most distinguished of the pack. Look at the majesty.

three pugs on the couch

I do let my fur down with Pugsley every now and then though. We like to play kissy face while June Bug tries to ignore us in the background.

norman and pugsley love each other

Pugsley does not appreciate the paparazzi interrupting our private time.

norman and pugsley love each other

Here we are giving our best "Blue Steel" pose.

three pugs on the couch

I will miss them when they're gone, and so will Woman! Ian - probably not so much though.

6 Comments:

  • At 9:54 AM, Blogger Mia said…

    Sounds like you had lots of fun together!!! Glad you got to hang out for awhile!!!

    ~hugs~

    Lilo

     
  • At 11:54 AM, Blogger Sandy said…

    OH...see, it is so fun to have a posse of pugs! I was wondering how Ian was doing with all the activity! It's like running a camp!

     
  • At 4:29 PM, Blogger Kitty+Coco said…

    Look at you three giving your model pose all serious-like..

    Ever considered a brother or sister?? Yeah me neither, until I got one. I hated it at first, but now I love having someone to ruff up.

    Anyway, better enjoy kissy-face while it lasts.

    Kitty and Coco

     
  • At 5:07 PM, Blogger Priscilla said…

    Awwweee! How very sweet! It's great to have a bunch of poops around isn't it? How's Ian doing with all of this? It's kind of like summer camp. Remember Sandy calls her place Camp Chici? You're going to have to come up with a name for your camp.

     
  • At 11:33 AM, Blogger Smushie Ranch said…

    Norman,

    It's so nice having fellow smushies around, isn't it? Hmmm, maybe your momma will think about getting you a permanent furiend?

    Love,
    Stella, Gunther and Betty

     
  • At 1:57 PM, Blogger Nevis said…

    LOVE the final shot with your "blue steel" pose!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home