Goodboy Norman Featherstone

Friday, June 18, 2010

Me and the Crew

I had a fun time with Pugsley and June Bug last weekend. They will be coming again next Wednesday and staying with me for a whole week! I'm really excited.

Woman definitely gets more work done when there are three Pugs in the house. Look how hard she's working!

tammy working with three pugs

And she gets plenty of rest!

tammy with pugs

June Bug is a really good hostess. She makes sure all our guests are well attended.

nate and june bug

BFFs!

norman and pugsley

I can't wait until next Wednesday! Pugsley and I are going to have the best time ever!!

3 Comments:

  • At 12:00 PM, Blogger Sandy said…

    Norman, I think you and your Woman and even Ian (reluctantly) would enjoy a pug sibling for you! But babysitting is a wonderful way to have pug siblings that don't stay forever. I wish I was up there where you are right now!

     
  • At 2:40 PM, Blogger Those Elgin Pugs said…

    Hello's Fellow Pug friends!!

    We is new to yous bloggy!!

    I's Anakin Man!! Hey 'deres!! Hu Hu's

    I am Queen IzZY!! Hello!!

    I am Josie!! Hee Hee!!

    We like yous bloggy :@)

     
  • At 6:29 PM, Blogger Jemima Jones Beck said…

    Hmmm...yes indeed, it does look like Woma got a ton of work done with you all haning out underfoot ;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home