Goodboy Norman Featherstone

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

More Dogsitting!

We are dogsitting Monty for almost 2 weeks! That's a long time for me to try to keep ignoring him. Woman says I am a "breedist" because I only like Pugs. I remind her that I like her, and she's not a Pug, but she claims it's not the same thing. I don't know what she's talking about, but that's true of most of our conversations.

Here I am ignoring Monty. In my opinion, he doesn't exist.



Woman insists that he does exist and says this is the photographic evidence that proves she is correct. I think she photochopped this picture, because I do not recall anyone named, "Monty" being in it.



In other news, Woman is finally on facebook - (look her up). Can you believe it? She also has a new website for her fitness business and a facebook page for her fitness business. It's crazy. You should totally go become a fan of her fitness page, because she posts daily tips for fitness and nutrition. She claims they are very useful for healthy living.

6 Comments:

  • At 10:02 AM, Blogger Punchbugpug said…

    Marty wanted me to tell you he doesn't see any "Monty" in the pictures either????

    Wow, Woman really is coming into the "new age"...lol

     
  • At 4:48 PM, Blogger Kitty+Coco said…

    Fitness tips? For pugs? HA! I don't think so. Oh wait..mom says you meant for humans.

    The last time we paid attention to another breed we got nipped and growled at for two hours. Now when mom says "Tinkerbell" we run. Keep on ignoring that non-entity.

    Kitty and Coco

     
  • At 6:18 PM, Blogger Salinger The Pug said…

    I'm a pugist too, dude.

    Those snouted types can't be trusted.

    Keep ignoring him and he'll go away.

    Good luck, Man.

    Love,
    S-Dog

     
  • At 6:42 PM, Blogger Sandy said…

    Norman, I find that it's usually the other "dog" that doesn't want to be around the pugs. I thought they were just being peculiar. Pugs love everyone! I'm glad your mom joined Facebook...but now I'm the only one not on it...yet!

     
  • At 10:48 AM, Blogger Page said…

    Yeah for the fitness website! I so wish I was up there to take the class!

     
  • At 9:07 PM, Blogger Wilma said…

    Wow Norman, Mom said she thought I was the only pug who could show contempt on their face. But I think you have it down in that first shot.
    Congratulations to youe Mom for such a great accomplishment. Her boot camp looks serious!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home