Goodboy Norman Featherstone

Friday, September 19, 2008

We Have a Tie!

Everyone did a fantastic job with my trivia questions! I am so impressed with you all! However, three of you did a more fantastic job than the rest, and you are currently tied with seven correct answers.

Congratulations:

Punchy
Girlville
Page*

The correct answers are:

1 - Tammy
2 - Mobile
3 - Chew Bear (or the Chewb)
4 - AM, Punchy, RPM
5 - Hootie
6 - Seven

The bonus question answer is eight! I have eight NIPPLES!

I gave an extra bonus point to anyone who included more than one name for Chew Bear. A lot of you know her nicknames! Impressive!

So here we are, all tied up. I decided to have a "sudden death" round to break the tie. Following are ten more questions for the three finalists. Whoever misses one of the questions first is eliminated. For example, if everyone gets #1, I check #2. If one person misses #2, that person is eliminated, and so on.

Drum roll please ...

1 - In what state was Woman born?
2 - What year were the People married?
3 - What was Woman's major in college?
4 - What is Mr. Ian's brother's name?
5 - What is Chew Bear's actual given name; ie, the name registered on her AKC papers?
6 - Who renamed the Chewb?
7 - How many dogs does Mr. Chris currently have?
8 - What college did Woman, Mr. Ian and Mr. Chris all attend? (it's the same one)
9 - What are Woman's (two) nephews names?
10 - What is Ian's favorite type of dog?

You have until 11am EST tomorrow to submit your responses. Comment moderation is enabled, so leave your answers in the comments. Since Page is currently en route to my house, I will get her answers when she arrives tomorrow! In person!

(*Note that I did not publish Page's answers, because she included Woman's last name in her answer, and Woman doesn't really want to be googled and my website found. LOL!)

On a side note, I am rather disturbed that AM thinks I have 7 nipples. Don't nipples ALWAYS come in pairs? I guess she thinks I lost one in the war. Also, Punchy is in denial that I have any nipples at all. Someone needs to have a talk with her ... about ... things ... of the nipple persuasion ...

9 Comments:

  • At 11:57 AM, Blogger AM said…

    I figured it was some sort of trick question! Like you were suppose to have 8, but were born with 7! Sigh.

    Very upset.

     
  • At 1:12 PM, Blogger Nevis said…

    Congrats to the three tied people! :) Good luck to all in the final round!!!

     
  • At 3:21 PM, Blogger kristie said…

    norman, this is a REALLLY hard quiz! here are my answers for your consideration:
    1 - In what state was Woman born? Lisbon, Ohio
    2 - What year were the People married? 2000, June 3rd to be exact
    3 - What was Woman's major in college? Tammy is a graduate of the University of South Alabama with a degree in Computer Science
    4 - What is Mr. Ian's brother's name?Michael
    5 - What is Chew Bear's actual given name; ie, the name registered on her AKC papers? Trouble
    6 - Who renamed the Chewb? Flyin' Bryan
    7 - How many dogs does Mr. Chris currently have?four: Brother, Dooly, Gracie, Bruiser
    8 - What college did Woman, Mr. Ian and Mr. Chris all attend? (it's the same one) University of South Alabama
    9 - What are Woman's (two) nephews names? Nathin and Dalton
    10 - What is Ian's favorite type of dog?” he would rather have a pet-free house”

     
  • At 3:49 PM, Blogger Eduardo said…

    Congrats to those who tied! Those other questions seem very hard!
    Hugs & Snugs
    Eduardo the Snuggle Puggle

     
  • At 4:43 PM, Blogger Jemima Jones Beck said…

    Oh dear,
    I did not know that you were a veteran Norman!!! To what war did you (in AM's mind) loose a nipple?
    ;)
    Congrats on years!
    Love,
    Jemima Jones Beck

     
  • At 8:57 PM, Blogger kristie said…

    oh, and one more thing, norman...are you going to help page cheat since she is going to visit you?

     
  • At 6:52 AM, Blogger Goodboy Norman Featherstone said…

    LOL Girville! I would NEVER help anyone cheat!

     
  • At 7:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    So is my dog missing two nipples?! Is Giggs a nipple freak? Or maybe I need to look harder for the other two... I think I'll leave it a mystery.

     
  • At 7:35 PM, Blogger The Devil Dog said…

    That is a really cool contest. Blogging five years is awesome.

    Roxy

     

Post a Comment

<< Home