Goodboy Norman Featherstone

Monday, February 28, 2011

ZOMG!

The People were gone for a pretty long time yesterday, and when they got home, they smelled like other dogs. Frenchies to be exact. Girl Frenchies. Woman then informed me that I was getting a seester! Can you believe it? A seester! I'm pretty stoked. She better not try to take my toys or snuggle my Woman, but I am excited to boss her around and steal her treats. Woo-hoo! Seesters are the best!

Apparently my seester's name is Miss Magic, and she is 4 years old. She is a retired "breeder", but that doesn't mean she's some sort of lady of the night. From what I hear, Frenchies can't do the deed on their own, so they are "inseminated" manually. Gross, I know. The People are going to pick her up next Wednesday after all the construction is finished.

Are you excited to meet her? I sure am! From what I smelled on Woman already, she's a pretty cool dog.

6 Comments:

  • At 10:02 AM, Blogger Pam said…

    How exciting!!!

     
  • At 10:14 AM, Blogger Mia said…

    Oh Norman, that's great!! We can't wait to meet her!!!

    ~hugs~

    Lilo

     
  • At 12:19 PM, Blogger Sandy said…

    Oh, Norman, this is going to be fun! I hope you show her the rope real quick! I'm excited to see her. And I miss seeing you on your blog. I am not on that facebook and I'm not sure if you've been putting face time in there...but I miss you.

     
  • At 2:22 PM, Blogger Jemima Jones Beck said…

    yay! we are excited for you norman!

     
  • At 8:01 PM, Blogger Southern Fried Pugs said…

    Uh oh. Sisters are great. But the Frenchies we know are all extremely naughty. We only know boy Frenchies though. They come to our pug meet ups and spend most of the meet up in time out. Hope your sister is different!

     
  • At 9:08 AM, Blogger Salinger The Pug said…

    YAY!! We can't wait to meet your seester!!!!

    Wow...poor baby. She was a 'ho without any of the action! I didn't know there was such a thing! Make sure you're kind to her and share some of your toys to make her feel welcome!

    Love,
    S-Dog

     

Post a Comment

<< Home