Goodboy Norman Featherstone

Monday, May 10, 2010

Guard Dog

Woman didn't want me to leave "Poophenge" up for viewing all week while she's on vacation, so I set up this entry last Friday to post today.

This is me keeping watch over my kingdom.

norman guards the yard

I have to be sure that free-range neighbor dog Frankie doesn't step paw onto our lawn. He's a chihuahua, and while he might be little, he is trouble! I don't want him hanging out on my lawn, that's for sure. I wonder who's watching the lawn while I'm at Pugsley's? We better take a walk over there and make sure everything's ok!

Check out that back fat.

norman guards the yard

Woman says I'm a guard dog, so I must get donuts for my trouble!

6 Comments:

  • At 8:42 AM, Blogger Wilma said…

    Good job Norman. Don't let any one into your kingdom. My people like to callthat back roll my meat helmet.

     
  • At 9:39 AM, Blogger Smushie Ranch said…

    Norman, it's important to protect your priceless works of art... We'd say a dozen donuts are in your future for sure.

    Stella, Gunther and Betty

     
  • At 10:40 AM, Blogger Mia said…

    I think donuts is a fine payment for the job of guard dog! Just make sure you negotiate a fair number of them for your services!!! Have fun at Pugsley's!!!

    ~Hugs~

    Lilo

     
  • At 11:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Good job Norman! Did you get a goodboy bone too?

     
  • At 2:22 PM, Blogger Sandy said…

    Looks like you are king of the hill on your street. Maybe the Po-Po will ride by and give you some donuts for doing a good watch job.

     
  • At 3:11 PM, Blogger Jemima Jones Beck said…

    Mmmm...doughnuts! I love doughnuts! Send one my way if you get full!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home