Goodboy Norman Featherstone

Monday, April 12, 2010

Free for All

The People left the house yesterday morning, like they do every Sunday morning, and told me they would be back around 5pm. That's a little longer than they are usually at church, but Woman mentioned something about "rafting" so I didn't think much of it. 5pm came and went, and as 7pm was approaching I started to get annoyed. I should definitely be snuggling Woman on the couch by 7pm, so I took a poop in the middle of the floor to show my discontent. That'll teach her when she walks in the door in a couple of minutes. A couple of minutes turned into a couple of hours, and 9pm was upon Hootie and me. Hootie had a great plan to get back at Woman for the long wait - I took the pillows off the little couch and whizzed on one of them! HAHAHAHAHA! I decided to sacrifice one item in the house for every additional hour I had to wait. Then I took a nap, and when I woke up, I forgot about my plan. The People finally came trotting in the door around 11pm. Can you believe that? They left me home alone for 12 days!!! All by myself, with only Hootie to keep me company. I was glad to see them, but I'm still a little ticked.

Woman said the rafting didn't go as smoothly as possible and they were unavoidably delayed. Whatever Woman. Whatever ...

8 Comments:

  • At 10:57 AM, Blogger Harry Pugalicious said…

    BOL!!! That's showing them, Norman!

     
  • At 1:24 PM, Blogger Sandy said…

    Oh, Norman, I wish I lived up there so that you could come over to stay at Camp Chi Chi while your people went and did some dangerous activity like that. I am wondering what happened to delay them? Did they get lost? Did they miss their exit sign on the river? I hope no one was hurt.

     
  • At 4:44 PM, Blogger Jemima Jones Beck said…

    And all that you did was pee a pillow and poop the floor? There would have been at least some cell phone and/or book destruction at my house! Teach those people a lesson!
    Still, I am glad that they came home to you! My Mom used to teach white water rafting and she knows how dangerous is can sometimes be!

     
  • At 8:02 PM, Blogger Pam said…

    That'll show 'em! Maybe they'll think twice next time, eh?

    I'm thankful to hear they arrived home safely though. Sounds like they most definitely had quite a rafting adventure.

     
  • At 8:04 PM, Blogger Wilma said…

    Hi Norman, This is Sluggo.
    I just want you to know that you are my idol.

     
  • At 3:03 PM, Blogger Page said…

    you show 'em, Norman! there's really no excusing that kind of delay! if they dare to do that again, you can take your revenge a step further and do what one of my parent's dogs do...drop little balls of poo every 3 or 4 feet on the ground so that your peeps are left cleaning the entire floor!! that's always funny.

     
  • At 1:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh my goodness Norman!! You poor thing, you must have been starving!!!

    Hope Woman and Ian were ok!

     
  • At 8:22 AM, Blogger Melissa said…

    Poor Norman!

    (Poor cushion!)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home