Goodboy Norman Featherstone

Friday, February 19, 2010

Riding in Cars with Pugs

Here's a picture of me on my way to Mobile.

riding_in_the_car

I look pretty comfy I'm sure, but what you can't see is that I am actually locked into the seatbelt by my leash and have like 12 inches of mobility! I'm not complaining too much though, since I used to have to ride in a crate, and that was a real bummer. Still, I would like to see out the window, but Ian doesn't want me getting my "gross" nose prints all over the windows.

Here I am on the way home - noticeably more tired.

riding_home_in_the_car

Funny story - when the people stopped in Auburn on the ride home, they realized I wasn't actually locked into my seatbelt. I didn't know this either though, so I didn't try to move outside my usual range. I guess old Pugs can learn new tricks. Or maybe not - did I learn that I can't move or did I not learn that I could move? I'm not sure. Maybe both.

Ian has some new stuff in his store, including LOST pint glasses and an assortment of postcards, which are pretty much awesome. They're selling really fast! In case you're wondering, he's sold over 200 of his t-shirts! There have been many a late night packing up t-shirts in our house! FYI, we are not getting rich from all these sales - the t-shirt business has a low profit margin. LOL!

He also has a design up for voting at Design by Humans. If you have a minute or two, please send a vote his way!

7 Comments:

  • At 12:10 PM, Blogger Smushie Ranch said…

    Hey Norman,

    We got something like that in our car seat. We're so used it we just fall asleep in it.

    Snorts,
    Stella, Gunther and Betty

     
  • At 12:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I wish i could keep Gus in a seatbelt, he fights it so badly that he can actually get out! Mayeb the crate idea is a good one! lol

    Yay for Ian's t-shirt!!

     
  • At 1:22 PM, Blogger kristie said…

    OMG, norman - all that mardi gras partying in mobile must have worn you out. you look soooo tired!

    do you get to help pack tshirts? i'm guessing not since there were no pug hairs on mine :-)

     
  • At 4:42 PM, Blogger Swampgirl said…

    You stopped in Auburn instead of Opelika!!! Next time come pee on our bushes!! The new baby got a camo harness like yours because the Hubby wanted him to look more manly!!

     
  • At 12:34 PM, Blogger Page said…

    yea for LOST! so, what are your theories?? i told rob that if at the end it has anything to do with aliens (which he jokingly SWEARS is the end) then I will scream. really, i will.

    I love Ian's designs!!

     
  • At 7:56 PM, Blogger Dutch the Pug said…

    Norman you have been doing lots of driving! I normally falls asleep during long drives...your lucky you get the back seat...my mommie makes me sit in an an ugly old crate! I look like those sad doggies from the humane society commercials with sara mcglocklan.

     
  • At 12:43 AM, Blogger Nevis said…

    You stopped in Auburn WHERE I LIVED and you didn't come see us?! Awwhk! I'm wounded and hurt! Boo!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home