Goodboy Norman Featherstone

Monday, February 15, 2010

La Casa de los Rubles

Hello everyone! I am back from my vacation at the all-inclusive and highly exclusive resort "La Casa de los Rubles" in lovely Mobile, Alabama. The weather was cooler than normal for Mobile, which is good for me, and the amenities were lush! This was one of those vacations, however, that requires a vacation to recover from the vacation as you will learn from this vacation summary!

Upon check-in, I was given my own private concierge, Elena, at no extra cost. Here she is attending to my demanding butt rubbing needs.

IMG_7635

Elena also helped me dress for dinner and kept me entertained throughout most of my stay.

IMG_7647

Although the prices were fair, I do not recommend the spa. As you can see here, the attendants were pretty aggressive with their treatments, chasing me down and manually extracting me from my cozy deck chair.

IMG_7638

The end result was good though, I guess. My coat was nice and shiny, and the back scratching that came along with the thorough grooming was satisfying.

IMG_7642

The walk to the lavatory was a little longer than I prefer. Look how steep that staircase is! Next time I'll request a poolside room that does not require hiking gear to reach the potty.

IMG_7645

One cool perk at the hotel was the creation of this little miniature likeness of me. Don't we both look enthused?

IMG_7654

On the final night of my stay, the humans put on a great show for me. Woman and Ian dressed up as Princess Leia and Han Solo. Elena dressed as Boba Fett, and the Ruble parents were Indiana Jones and Marianne. Pretty cool, eh??

IMG_7660

IMG_7657

I wore my party attire.

IMG_7665

Now you can see why I'm so tired today. I think I'll sleep until next Tuesday!

6 Comments:

  • At 11:33 AM, Blogger Nevis said…

    Love the costumse! Why were you guys dressed up??

     
  • At 11:52 AM, Anonymous Norman said…

    I told you - they were the entertainment!! You don't expect a pug to go on vacay with no entertainment, do you?

     
  • At 11:53 AM, Blogger Sandy said…

    You need an assistant at your home to help you at all times with your demanding schedule. She sure is a cutie. Looks like a nice resort...much nicer than Camp Chi Chi...but do the treats flow freely like they do here??

     
  • At 12:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh wow, it looks like you guy had a great vacation!! :)

     
  • At 5:14 PM, Blogger C.l.o.v.e.r. said…

    Hi Norman!
    Wow, that does look like a pretty good vacation. Thanks for sharing all your pictures!
    xo

     
  • At 5:57 PM, Blogger Smushie Ranch said…

    Oh man, a vacation with on call butt scratches? Where do we sign up?

    Stella, Gunther and Betty

     

Post a Comment

<< Home