Goodboy Norman Featherstone

Friday, February 26, 2010

More than One Way to Skin a Muppet

You probably didn't know that Pugs are hunters, but we can become quite aggressive when provoked by annoying creatures that refer to themselves in the third person. Check me out clothed in the pelt of my prey.

norman skinned a muppet

I've never liked muppets, especially that smug Elmo. Seriously - who refers to themselves in the third person? You can see now why I had to take him out ... and wear him.

Norman happy! Norman likes Elmo's fur! Norman sleep now...

9 Comments:

  • At 12:11 PM, Blogger Page said…

    I had no idea you watched Sesame Street, Norman! Elmo wasn't my favorite, so it's all good...

     
  • At 3:49 PM, Blogger Sandy said…

    Well...I know pugs like to hunt treats and soft, warm places to nap...so you are in good company. I want you to take out the Cookie Monster next.

     
  • At 7:49 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    LOL!

     
  • At 12:46 AM, Blogger Smushie Ranch said…

    Oh my Norman,

    We will remember to never mess with you our friend! bol!

    Stella, Gunther and Betty

     
  • At 6:30 PM, Blogger Jemima Jones Beck said…

    Hahaha!!!

     
  • At 11:04 PM, Blogger Frances Louise said…

    Don't tell my sister that you did away with Elmo -- she watches him all the time!

     
  • At 11:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hahaha go Norman!!

    I think you need to take out the pink one next.. she is annoying too :)

     
  • At 6:20 PM, Blogger Priscilla said…

    he he he Priscilla like Norman!

    Norman good dog. he he he

     
  • At 2:44 AM, Blogger Nevis said…

    What a cutie!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home