Goodboy Norman Featherstone

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

I Actually did get a Popsicle

After reading my blog, Woman took pity on me and let me have some popsicle yesterday. Can you believe it?

norman eating a popsicle

It was "all fruit" so don't worry about me eatin' too much sugar.

norman eating a popsicle

Dang that was a good popsicle. I think it was tomato flavored, but I'm not 100% sure.

norman eating a popsicle

I forgot to tell you that the People brought me back a rib bone the other day from 12 Bones. It was so good it blew my mind and made me forget that I ever even ate it. Maybe that's not a good thing, but thankfully I did remember, just now in fact. I guess the popsicle was so good it helped me regain all those memories I lost about the rib. Nice job popsicle.

6 Comments:

  • At 8:30 AM, Blogger Page said…

    Wow, you've been scoring some serious treat loot lately, Norman! Are you using your poor, pitiful pug face a lot? OR, did you "rig" the water heater??? ;)

     
  • At 9:35 AM, Blogger The Devil Dog said…

    That popsicle looks like it was awfully yummy. A rib? I am soooo jealous.

    Roxy

     
  • At 11:23 PM, Blogger Smushie Ranch said…

    Norman, you've been scoring some good foodables!

     
  • At 7:02 AM, Blogger C.l.o.v.e.r. said…

    Oh Norman, that looks delicious! You are a lucky puggy. :)
    xo

     
  • At 8:24 AM, Blogger Melissa said…

    The pugs 'round these parts are jealous of your recent food acquisitions :)

     
  • At 12:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    ooh popsicle! :) We have awhole container of frosty paws in the freezer, i think it is almost time to pull them out.

    And a rib??? nice job!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home