Goodboy Norman Featherstone

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

So Much to Blog About!

I have a lot to blog about, but I don't want to use it all up in one post, so I'll share a little with you today. First, let's talk about my visit with Winston and Sela!

winston and sela are tired

Winston and Sela are a couple of really nice Pugs, and good looking too! At first, Sela thought she was the lead dog, but I taught her otherwise. Winston knew from the start that I was in charge, so I didn't have any problems with him. I even made out with his Woman and he didn't say a word. See ...

page and norman

Heck, I stole Winston's new hedgehog toy and made his Woman scratch my butt while I chewed on it and he still didn't say a word.

norman gets the butt rubs

He's a smart dog. He enjoyed perching on the arm of the couch. It's a good place to sit, because you're at the perfect petting level.

winston on the chair of the couch

Sela was not so quick to conform to the law of the land, but she submitted soon enough. Isn't that right Sela?

sela is happy

We all got along really well. We enjoyed staring out the window together and barking at anything that moved.

three pugs at the door

We enjoyed romping and generally frolicking.

three pugs fighting

And I even shared my toys with them. Well, a little bit at least.

three pugs playing with some toys

I only shared Hootie with Page, because I knew she wouldn't chew him up and destroy him.

page and hootie

On Saturday, the People abandoned us Pugs and went to Brewgrass. I'm sure nothing interesting happened there though since all the Pugs were at home.

brewgrass 2008 asheville, nc

They also went out to dinner that night. I'm sure it was not good food though since all the good food was at home with us Pugs.

rob and page at dinner

Rob agrees that Pugs are the best dogs ever and they should never be left alone at home. Isn't that right Rob?

rob chatting at dinner

Lyn is shocked that anyone would leave their Puggies home alone. For shame!

brewgrass 2008 asheville, nc

There was talk of taking us Pugs for a walk at the arboretum on Sunday, but it never happened. Stupid People. Instead, they went hiking and to the Farmer's Market.

tammy and page on the parkway

pumpkins at the wnc farmer's market

The guests and the People left early Monday morning. The guests went back home to Florida and the People went to Mexico. I miss Winston and Sela and wish they lived closer to me!! The People say we might visit them sometime in the future in Florida. Doesn't that sound exciting? I think we should leave right now!

14 Comments:

  • At 11:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    It sounds like you had fun with Sela and Winston!! And your woman and Ian had fun too :)
    I think a trip to Florida would be a wonderful idea, Gus and Indy are very jealous! :)

    How are you guys doing with gas there??

     
  • At 11:30 AM, Blogger Page said…

    hahahaha...i love that pic of rob! And of Lynn! Winston and Sela say they would love you to come down here to PC and become a beach bum pug...we would too! And, you can bring your People! I can't wait to hear all about Mexico.

     
  • At 11:42 AM, Blogger Punchbugpug said…

    Norman, you sure are a good host! Looks like you had a great time with your guests.

    PS - Did Woman tell you about bloggy meetup #2???????

     
  • At 12:43 PM, Blogger Pam said…

    What awonderful time you had with Winston and Sela..Page and Rob too!
    Looking forward to hearing where woman and Ian went to in Mexico.

     
  • At 2:13 PM, Blogger Clover said…

    Norman, it looks like you were a really great host! Sorry your guests had to leave...
    Love Clover xo

     
  • At 2:43 PM, Blogger kristie said…

    norman, you appear to enjoy visitors. i think i shall come visit you sometime. will you share hootie with me? i will leave my evil kitties at home. but we MUST go to the arboretum and other pug friendly venues.

     
  • At 8:37 PM, Blogger The Devil Dog said…

    That sounds like an awful lot of fun you had. Too bad you couldn't go visit Winston & Sela while Woman was in Mexico.

    Roxy

     
  • At 10:41 PM, Blogger Bee said…

    Gosh, things have been exciting at your house, Norman!! I can't wait to see Woman's photos from Mexico. I miss that place...

    And we'll be seeing you in a few weeks. We can't wait!! It's been a while.

    Mrs. Chris

     
  • At 2:20 AM, Blogger Sandy said…

    All right, Norman, enough of all the good times at your house. I'm coming up there and staying in that nice weather and eat that good food. I think there should be a bloggy meetup in your neighborhood at some point and you can actually get to visit all of your bloggy aunties.

     
  • At 10:47 AM, Blogger Nevis said…

    Awesome pics...I saw Rob & Page's, too. Neat to see all the pictures from your side of it, Norman. What a hoot!

     
  • At 7:22 PM, Blogger ♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ said…

    WOW..you both look like you had a great time! I wish I was there!

     
  • At 5:20 PM, Blogger Tami said…

    Things have been busy over there!

     
  • At 6:48 PM, Blogger Brutus and Miley said…

    Looks like you have been a busy boy and good host. We left you an award come by and check it out when you get a chance.

     
  • At 9:24 PM, Blogger AM said…

    Bloggy Meet Up 2009=Norman's House.


    That picture of Rob is so funny! Norman you have been having so much fun lately!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home