Goodboy Norman Featherstone

Monday, May 30, 2011

Still Truckin'

Hello Everyone! Remember me, Norman? Woman got a new computer that doesn't have Photoshop, so she's been slacking in the uploading photos to flickr department, and I've been slacking in the blogging department, because I have no photos to share! So, like all things, I blame Woman! Everything is going great with my new seester. I actually really really like her. We snuggle together, and I lick her ears - it's a great relationship. She is painfully cute, even I must admit! I'm sorry I haven't blogged in a while. I will try to get Woman back on track this summer!

5 Comments:

  • At 9:17 AM, Blogger ECLECTICS said…

    Yea!! Ben, Pete and Odie are so happy you love your new sister! They wouldn't know what to do without each other, so they know how you feel! Fabulous to hear from you again!

     
  • At 11:03 AM, Blogger kristie said…

    i needs to see pics of this 'sister' dog. please.

     
  • At 10:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    PapaPug wants to see pictures of your sister Norman!

     
  • At 10:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    PapaPug wants to see pictures of your sister Norman!

     
  • At 9:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    ooh yay a seester! Hopefully your woman gets her act together so we can see pictures of how wonderful you are Norman!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home