Goodboy Norman Featherstone

Monday, January 09, 2006

Check me out - I'm hip and with it!

Hey everyone. I'm cool now, because I have a blog on blogspot. It's pretty neat, because you can all post comments and stuff now, and I can more easily update my blog without having to format the html myself. You'd be surprised how bad I am at html. I know, I know, my website is so fantastic, how could I possibly be BAD at html? Well, I guess I'm good at hiding my weaknesses, which is why the Mean One will never find my achilles heal! This blogspot stuff is pretty cool - there are buttons for formatting my text and everything! No more looking up the html color code for stuff. Wootzilla! There is even a button to check my spelling! No more copying from notepad into Word to check my spelling. This is going to be great! Wait a second - I can't get the spellchecker to work ...

Now I just need to figure out how to get my old blogs into this new blog. Well, until I do that, you'll just have to follow the clunky link from studpug.com to here. The Woman might make me get rid of studpug.com altogether once she finds out blogspot is free. It is free, right? The Woman won't give me any more money, so I hope to pugness it is free.

The Woman undecorated the Christmas tree and took down all the Christmas decorations last night. I was very sad. There is now a 0% chance that the Christmas tree will drop presents for me. That is quite the bummer. I thought we were going to leave the tree up for a little while longer, because The Woman bought a new Christmas tree skirt the other day, but it turns out she bought it for next year because it was 75% off after Christmas. It's very pretty. You have to know she wrapped me up in it and made me walk around like a Catholic Cardinal at Christmas Mass. I was cute though, I'm sure.

Well, I hope you all like the new blog. I look forward to keeping it more updated now that it isn't such a pain in the paw!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home